• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Did Rayman win?!

FoeHammer

If anyone has a spot in Borderlands GOTY 4 pack, I'll jump in.

Picked up Bloodlines finally. Waiting on a War in the North sale, but it's starting to look bleak at this point.

Fireblend

Banned
Rayman is my best purchase this sale, by far. Just play it with friends and be amazed at the magic. Everyone owes it to themselves to buy and play this, for sure. I don't care how broke you are. The style, the music, the level design... everything is done brilliantly here. Play it!!

mackattk

Does anyone else go ahead and buy the deluxe versions of the game for $2 or $3 more? It always seems that the dlc alone costs as much/more than the complete pack. Even though I probably will never get to the dlc, I still buy it, lol.

An-Det

Sweet, was waiting for the Oblivion sale, since I knew Morrowind would be marked down at the same price. Been waiting for it to hit $5 again for a while.

Danielsan

I really want Rayman, but at €15 I'll pass. The PS3 version is £11.96 on Amazon so I don't consider €15 good enough of a deal. Hopefully it will go for around €7,50 during the winter sale.

nope. I have purchased the game but the DRM seems to make the game impossible to play for people. If there is no crack or UBIsoft do not fix their servers I see no other alternative to play the game I bought
I didn't read your posts earlier lol. Play it offline is your best bet. Even then, it stutters 1-2 seconds still from the DRM.

MasLegio

Banned
lolwut...

Rayman
-33% 29,99€ 20,09€
Offer ends in 50:11:14
A new deal every eight hours!

and suddenly they removed it and added another 15 minutes to borderlands...

The_End

Does anyone recall if they discounted other Star Wars games when KOTOR went on sale on day 5? I've got Star Wars Empire at War on my wishlist, but it didn't occur to me to check the price of it on that day to see if it was discounted beyond the current 50%.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh shit, woke up to find my boy Xelios had sent my a copy of F3AR. I've been wanting to play it, so it was a good choice. Thanks!

O.DOGG

Man, I hope Orcs Must Die gets another flash/daily sale. I want to gift it to my cousin but missed it the first time around.

ImRight

Big THANKS to Wilflare For helping me Save Monies like a BAWS on Borderland's by Hosting a 4 PACK,

Amped up to try it out I hear only good things ^^ and the Trailer Look's Awsome

AndyD

aka andydumi
Does anyone else go ahead and buy the deluxe versions of the game for $2 or $3 more? It always seems that the dlc alone costs as much/more than the complete pack. Even though I probably will never get to the dlc, I still buy it, lol.

Always. Don't even look at what's included, but more often than not it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom