• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosTrax

Hmm Krater -50%...I'm intrigued. Please no one vote for Sanctum, it's been on sale so many times and it's been in so many indie bundles that if you still haven't gotten it yet, you don't deserve a sale on it.

knitoe

Can't believe I bought Skyrim even after ~150 hours with the X360 version. What are the recommend mods? Looking better looking characters and NPC, especially default set since I suck at making my own.

gabbo

So, how is Still Life? Just bought the first one - should have bought the pack, but didn't know if I'd enjoy it or not. Looks pretty great.

One, two maybe convoluted puzzles "adventure game puzzles", but the art and story are excellent. May want to dive into that sequel once you've beaten the first game, and you'll know why.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I have no idea what to vote for T_T

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Voted for Sanctum as it's never gone on sale before, ever. Just looking out for you guys.
iyaA4EdCI7Hzu.gif

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I can't see "KRATER" without thinking Ernest Goes to Camp.

Havent heard much on any of those games. Going to vote for Krater, looks pretty good. EYE looks good, and is already pretty cheap. Anyone play EYE yet (or Krater for that matter)? Thoughts?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
If you guys could vote for E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy, I'd be happy. This game is so weirdly awesome and I want to buy it for some friends since it's online, both co-op and multiplayer (as well as local).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom