• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sysgen

Want Ticket To Ride but already own everything in the pack and to top it off there is $11.00 worth of Ticket To Ride dlc. Seems like poor choice to include in an indie bundle.

ImRight

CoH expansions are completely standalone. You dont need the original game to play them. The original is the best but Opposing Fronts is very good as well.

Cool thanks dude, Gonna buy the "Gold Edition" with Opposing fronts included......Does it involve Base bulding aswell? couldnt really tell from the Trailer......

Gandie

I know this TS2012 stuff is just a goofy meme, but I am tempted, if only to have maximum variety on my games list.

It's not, try it, it's actually a great time sink.

I would know:

trains.png

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Steam removed Stronghold 3's low (47) meta score. Just noticed after seeing it when I first checked it out. It's not there now. Pretty funny.

LiK

...I assumed the very last bit was always the same.

BD SPOILERS BELOW.

Sam catching up with Faye and them fighting the army together a desert city?

yea, I saw that too. I assumed it wouldn't happen if you didn't do soemthing in the game cuz it's optional. I dunno.

ksdixon

hnnng Binary Domain for £10.19 in the flash sale! Only problem is that I literally have no money right now. Is this likely to be cheaper at all, or put back on sale during the Winter Sale?

Had to get it at this price. Can't wait any longer, loved the game when I rented it for 360 back when it released. I know what I'll be playing all night.

Sam
?

Isn't the player guy called Sam?

It's not, try it, it's actually a great time sink.

I would know:

190 hours?

Is it all in real time?

yea, I saw that too. I assumed it wouldn't happen if you didn't do soemthing in the game cuz it's optional. I dunno.

I've been waiting on the hardest difficulty playthough, so I'll check after that, but making the very end would help for if they got to continue the story.

see5harp

Ticket 2 Ride is probably my favorite board game all time but board and card games don't seem appealing to me on a desktop or laptop.

hm. GTA complete for 12.50 or GTA4 + EFLC for $7.50.

touch choice. i really only want GTA4 though.

someone convince me on GTA complete for $5 more...

Tambini

hm. GTA complete for 12.50 or GTA4 + EFLC for $7.50.

touch choice. i really only want GTA4 though.

someone convince me on GTA complete for $5 more...

If you find someone in the UK who can gift it to you, the complete pack is only £5.

Check the OP for a list of people who can gift.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
For NA GAF who just woke up... don't forget to add me!

---> Yoshichan <---
...Did you mean North America or just Hawaii? Damn dude, it's 11 AM on even the west coast. Who even gets to sleep in that late? :p

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
GTAIV vanilla was giving me SecuROM errors a few weeks ago. I couldn't get the game to launch via steam. I had to find a launcher inside the GTAIV folder. However, even after doing that, I periodically would get Rockstar Social Club login errors that prevented me playing offline. No answer from Rockstar yet as for what to do. Buyer beware.

Gbraga

Will I be able to run this on i5 2500 + gt670?
GTA4 eps from liberty city. Worth playing? What is it about?

Episodes from Liberty City are two expansions for GTA IV, with side stories in the same world that ties in with GTA IV storyline, they're both great, specially Ballad of Gay Tony which is actually my favorite GTA ever.

Plus, ARAB MONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom