• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

see5harp

Ah. Hope that never happens. Love games that use it, but forcing them to use it is dumb.

I just want what will work better for me. If the tools are easy to use and aren't any more expensive to implement than their own dumb friendlist I fail to see how it's a bad thing.

Petrie

Banned
Arkham Horror takes forever so most people groan when I pull it out. But then end up having a blast by the 3rd hour.

I just don't have IRL friends who I can get into that type of fantasy. I can get Descent or LNOE going, but that's as far as it goes.

Caramuru

Neo Member
Guys, Batman Franchise pack seems to have 4 of 5 add-ons for Arkham City. The one's missing is AC Skins Pack. Someone who have bought the pack could tell if the add-on is really missing or if it's there, not appearing only on the game's page?!?!

DTKT

I'm a bit sad that there is no metagame this year. Christmas was awesome(ignoring the coal dupers)

The summer sale was also great.

marrec

Banned
I just don't have IRL friends who I can get into that type of fantasy. I can get Descent or LNOE going, but that's as far as it goes.

That's funny, I can't get anyone into Descent.

Ah well, for the better. Descent is waaaay more expensive and better served collected dust in my closet. :lol

I am trying to gift someone GTA Complete pack and it keeps coming up with this!

lPKAw.png

It doesn't even get to the Paypal screen :/ Should I refund him or is there something I can do to fix it?

Smash88

Banned

lPKAw.png

It doesn't even get to the Paypal screen :/ Should I refund him or is there something I can do to fix it?

That either happens when you don't have the fund or you got locked out. Call your bank, or try restarting steam.

lPKAw.png

It has already happened to me twice during the sale. Close Steam for about half an hour and give it time to sort itself out.

Wthermans

Banned
I'm a bit sad that there is no metagame this year. Christmas was awesome(ignoring the coal dupers)

The summer sale was also great.

I really like the Community Choice/Flash Deals. While I appreciate Steam's effort to get me to play my games, I prefer to just get great Deals every 6-8 hours. Especially with the way Steam Mobile pushes new deals to my phone. It's made the Steam Sale 10x better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom