• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

Going to hold out hope on TLR being on a Steam flash/daily sale. I got $45 in my Steam wallet that I've got to spend.

The game's base price is $30 on Steam for some reason when it's $15 everywhere else. It might be cheaper than $9 because it was on sale for $7.50 on Gamersgate a couple weeks ago, but they might do something dumb and only offer a 50% discount on Steam.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Oh man, I'm loving Train Sim. Haters gonna hate - this game is relaxing and fun.

Oh man that is unexpected. Maybe people just look at the trailers and arent really seeing how boring a game sanctum is. It looks like it should be fun, but that dries up about 45 minutes in.

I just want The Last Remnant and then I'm officially done with this sale! I'd buy the Green Man Gaming one, but knowing my luck, it'll be cheaper during a Steam Daily/Flash sale eventually. So I will hold out.

Lucifon

Sanctum...really? That game is on sale so often. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game, but Krater hasn't seen a big sale and is apparently great. Woulda been an instabuy :(

Are some people confused and think the Community Vote is actually a quiz asking "Which of the following Games Has Been Discounted the Most During the Past Year"?

I think I have a solution to this voting problem:
First we create a Sanctum Lovers Community Group
Second we arrange a physical meeting
Third Nuke the place
Fourth Vote for Krater.

Card Boy

Banned
EYE should of won because people need to give that game a chance. The game was a rough gem but with the two big patches in the past 2 months they are slowing polishing that gem.

-Mikey-

Keep voting for the games that nearly everyone has through previous sales or indie bundles. : (

I'll probably bite on Krater on the last day.

Weenerz

Banned
Steam community full of dummies, Sanctum goes on sale every Steam sale, this brand new game should have gotten it. Bleh. No one wants Sanctum when Orcs Must Die is superior.

Karram

Wait, I thought everyone interested in Sanctum already bought it by now. I think this game have been on sale more than any game in history.

The problem is that the game is just mediocre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom