• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGMIII

Fucking hell. I guess I can just hope Krater goes 50% on its own at some point.

Sanctum is already 40% off too, do people even think?

vanty

Are these blank extra listings for the previous gen GTA games normal?

Qbb4X.jpg

When I click on them they appear on the right the same as the ones with icons except missing the Install, Friends and News sections.

Crayons

Banned

Qbb4X.jpg

When I click on them they appear on the right the same as the ones with icons except missing the Install, Friends and News sections.

Mac Versions. You can't get rid of them!

Edit: Beaten

MRORANGE

Qbb4X.jpg

Mac Versions

damn fluffydelusions, Crayons.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
If Krater's discount had been 75%, it would have won.

Simple logic, if even 5% of the total overall voting public excluded Krater on the basis of its lower discount and their votes were evenly spread between EYE and Sanctum--and we redistributed those 5% between the three evenly, you'd have Krater at 35%, Sanctum at 35%, and EYE at 30%.

Qbb4X.jpg

Same for me, I think that they're the Mac versions...

EDIT:Beaten...

And just now bought all the Lara Croft: Guardian of Light DLC. Didn't even know that game had DLC outside of outfits. $2 a pop for three challenge packs. Done.

I can't resist.

And hey, don't blame me, I voted for Krater. I've only played a little of it but it looks like a damn interesting game, with a few issues here and there, but also with continuing support.

feel

Well, at least I now know Cybermancy will be a flash deal or daily.

Glad the thread title is not poking fun at Tony anymore.

metalshade

Qbb4X.jpg

Just sort them into their own folder.
Right click and there should be an option to "set category" and then you have a nice neat steam list.

Tried buying Last Remnant off GMG and it wont accept my payment info, no matter how I enter it. And yes, Im doing it correctly. I cant even remember the last time I had this much trouble buying off a website (to the point of just not being able at all to purchase something). Been years.

KarmaCow

GMG also have a free game that you can 'purchase' at the moment and once you've ordered it you get a 20% voucher that can be used with Last Remnant. It comes down to $7.20

I'm pretty tempted...

Thanks for this, with that coupon and some credit from trading in games from previous deals, the total came out to 20 cents.

Welp, can I get by with just the base pack of Company of Heroes? I'd hate to buy it and find out 90% of players are on the DLC content.

Was into StarCraft 2 a lot, heard this is good. Would like to see what FarOfWar was on about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom