• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

The only time I decided to pop back in to the thread this effing shit happens!!!

Dude im posting from my phone on my bed only because im waiting for a download.

My week (and further) has been absolutely ruined. I actively avoided this for years, honestly couldnt feel any shittier right now.

Edit: aaaand its gone. Im just gonna fucking cry myself to sleep now

Flunkie

Banned
XELIOS IS AWESOME

He gifted me ARMA 2: CO, which I've been waiting forever to buy. Such a nice dude. Going to buy him gifts of multifarious magnitude in the future.

NZNova

Sadly no. I'm imagining it getting a flash deal the last day just to grind a bunch of people's gears.

On the one hand, they'd be crazy to not do a better deal for Arma 2. On the other hand thanks to dayz, it's holding its own in the top sellers list in the middle of a steam summer sale and the argument could be made that it's doing just fine at the current discount level, so it could go either way.

Blablurn

is there a UK gaffer who can buy me the GTA package with all the games? i can pay in advance via paypal! would appreciate that a loooot!

Moving swiftly on...

...did ArmA 2 get a flash deal yet?

Not yet, but then is it likely to be a deal? It's been it the top 10 sellers since the start of the sale so it clearly doesn't need any price reduction to help it.

is there a UK gaffer who can buy me the GTA package with all the games? i can pay in advance via paypal! would appreciate that a loooot!

If no one else has done it, I'll hook you up.

Milamber

Shit, I came back to repost the 'vote for NFS: Hot Pursuit' but the troll post hit me the moment I went in this thread. Such a bad taste in my mouth.... which can only be fixed if you vote for NFS: Hot Pursuit!

Nah. Vote TDU2. It's the only diplomatic answer.

ULUNI.jpg

BY2K

Membero Americo
So I got the No Black Market Cutscene mod to work, but not the other one, dropzone folder and all.

What am I doing wrong? :(

wilflare

XELIOS IS AWESOME

He gifted me ARMA 2: CO, which I've been waiting forever to buy. Such a nice dude. Going to buy him gifts of multifarious magnitude in the future.

Xelios is awesome always :D
He gave me Legends of Grimrock :D

and also thanks to eek! for Trine 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom