• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
website works like a charm.

for the new page:
so gaf recommend me a game on sale: it should be pure fun, no cinematic BS and it should be possible to play mute. no indie if possible.

Looking to get in on a SSF4AE 4-Pack... I had totally blown it off as a "lol, Capcom PC port" until you guys started saying how great of a port it is.

There's no such thing as a "lol, Capcom PC port" anymore. Hasn't been for some time now unless I'm missing something.

filipe

There's no such thing as a "lol, Capcom PC port" anymore. Hasn't been for some time now unless I'm missing something.

That game was a broken piece of shit before it got heavily patched. If I recall correctly it had absolutely no keyboard support when initially released.

MRORANGE

That game was a broken piece of shit before it got heavily patched. If I recall correctly it had absolutely no keyboard support when initially released.

SSF4AE supported keyboards on day 1 release.

people really need to stop making up presumptions, the SSF4:AE is the copy is in used arcade machines since it runs a version of windows, it's then ported over to consoles.

TGMIII

It always had keyboard support. When it launched there was a few issues with sticks being recognized but that was solved quickly.

Sysgen

SF:AE bought first blood on my wallet :(

No idea that steam implimented web purchasing and remote install from your browser. INSANE!

Actually that is a little known fact. Also installs and uninstalls like any Windows software and the user never ever having to open any portion of the Steam client.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Have a budget set of 100 euros for this sale. Had it ready since april :) Definitely going further than usual but not going all out like buying games I don't even want to play :/

80 cents tho? What did you buy

Binding of Isaac DLC

CRS

Alright, starting a SSFIVAE 4-Pack, just edit this quote with your name in it. Once I have three participants, I'll buy it and you can Paypal me the money.

1. CRS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom