• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeS3InY

Total spent until now:
Grimrock -> 4,39€
Spacechem 63 Corvi -> 0,49€
Dark Messiah -> 2,49€
Wrath of the Lamb -> 0,49€
Indie Bundle Day II -> 6,99€
Current Total: 14,85€

my "max" is 40€ (unless Skyrim goes on 66%/75%) so I'm practically overspending xD

Looks like tomorrow morning is set to grab the Isaac expansion...maybe that Waves game since nothing else seems to have a comparable discount unless I find some stuff late tonight to work in so my CC doesn't freak out extra on a Sat morning at a 75 cent charge to Steam.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Has Arma 2 gone on sale beyond the 20% yet?

Fantastical

Death Prophet
If I buy the Half Life pack and I already own the first do I get a giftable copy? Sorry if it's been asked I'm posting from my iPod.

daxy

Total spent until now:
Grimrock -> 4,39€
Spacechem 63 Corvi -> 0,49€
Dark Messiah -> 2,49€
Wrath of the Lamb -> 0,49€
Indie Bundle Day II -> 6,99€
Current Total: 14,85€

my "max" is 40€ (unless Skyrim goes on 66%/75%) so I'm practically overspending xD

You must be in Euro region 2. Grimrock is €5,59 here, Wrath of Lamb €0,74 and Indie Bundle €9,99.

Weird stuff :/

Salsa

So... How was Space Marine? Worth seven fifty?

sure

people compare it to Gears but it's actually quite different since there's no cover and the game encourages you to charge towards enemies (doing executions (a special type of melee attack when the enemy is stunned) is what gives you your health back)

They said there was a straight up port of the console version just with a bigger resolution

same framerate (30fps) with probably dips in the same places, same textures, etc

and it's maybe GFWL

They came out later and said it wouldn't use GFWL right?

Edit: Apparently they just said "we hear you, the decision to use GFWL isn't yet final"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom