• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm just going to buy the Ubisoft bundle.

I haven't played Heroes VI, BG&E, Rayman Origins, AssCreed Rev, SC:Conviction, or From Dust. I'm already interested in Rayman and Heroes VI. Seems like a no brainer almost.

Anyone interested in a SSFIV AE 4-pack. I'm thinking of getting 2 copies for a friend and I and if 2 people wanted to chip in, you'd be welcome.

I'm buying from Europe BTW, it's 45€ a 4-pack here (which means 11.25€ a copy + paypal fees).

Sorry, I just get really frustrated at capcom once a year.

I think it was that interview they had where they talked about steam way back when that was just so hilariously ignorant that it teed me off.

I get how you feel. They are easily the most out of touch company in the industry right now.

HiiiLife

I'm trying to decide what to do. Should i pick up Portal 2 from the sale? Ive already played and completed the PS3 version but wasn't sure if the PC has something the console version doesn't?

What do you guys think?

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Woo Summer Sale! Gumboy Crazy Adventures here I come!

Seriously though, hell yes on the Drakensangs finally getting a discount again. I "know" they're not going to be dailies so it's bothering me to wait until the last day.

Mairu

It feels like a safe assumption that daily deals and flash sales will be the lowest percentage a game's going to go on sale. So if by chance a flash sale end up as a daily deal, I don't expect it to go lower than that. Or if a daily deal ends up as a flash sale, it might also be the same discount.

Of course it's totally new so none of us really have any idea what to really wait for, but I'm going to look at flash sales the same way I do daily deals.

Tambini

Anyone interested in a SSFIV AE 4-pack. I'm thinking of getting 2 copies for a friend and I and if 2 people wanted to chip in, you'd be welcome.

I'm buying from Europe BTW, it's 45€ a 4-pack here (which means 11.25€ a copy + paypal fees).

I think I'd be up for that. Only worried that it might be a daily deal but knowing Capcom..

BiggNife

Just so everyone asking is clear about this

No one knows for sure if flash deals can still become daily deals. There is no way to know yet. Personally I think it's safe to assume they won't and just go for it, but remember that right now everyone is just giving their opinion.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
SS4AE for the GamersGate price and Lost Planet Extreme Condition (non-GFWL) is all I ask and they are not answering.

Lost Planet is so utterly mediocre. :(

I'm trying to decide what to do. Should i pick up Portal 2 from the sale? Ive already played and completed the PS3 version but wasn't sure if the PC has something the console version doesn't?

What do you guys think?

Portal 2 PC has the modding community.

Lothars

Sorry, I just get really frustrated at capcom once a year.

I think it was that interview they had where they talked about steam way back when that was just so hilariously ignorant that it teed me off.
Nothing to be sorry about but the reason I think they will have the catalog on sale is stuff like SF4 is regular price as is SFxTekken and DMC3. I could see them having an either one day of bigger capcom sales or each of the franchises on seperate days.

No Its not I got it in UK..

was £29.99
now £10.19
Serious Sam 3: BFE
We'll use your coupon for this item
Change / Remove Coupon (1 applicable)
-£7.64
£7.64 Savings from coupons
£2.55 Subtotal

Ah, no I thought it was a daily deal only for US or something, I didn't realized about the coupo stuff.

Prezhulio

What do you guys think?

should of just bought the ps3 version so you could have had both :) unless you did buy it, in which case you should redeem that code.

it looks/loads/runs better on pc and has the create a level tool, but other than that they are identical.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Decoded, says

Lol, yeah. I wanted people immediately catching on how to translate it to be the ones receiving the games, since they are most likely the ones enjoying it too :)

Sent out all 3 SpaceChem gifts.

2012_06_30_1219268995uf37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom