• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomedfool

I was a good boy and resisted buying battleblock yesterday. Could pass it up again and the reduced bundle price lol. Already had Castle Crashers, but don't feel too bad about it.

Deitus

Can we expect Dark Soul's 2 50% discount or should I buy it now?

It looks unlikely to drop lower at this point, but what do you have to lose by waiting until the end of the sale? You've gone months without playing it, so what's another week?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-99C453D9E31413BD - Taken by MisterLuffy. 12 entrants total.

t1403546068z1.png

Good luck to those who enter!

Anteater

hmm i bought the can't stop laughing pack and I already have battleblock theater, but I didn't receive an extra copy in my inventory

I made a big mistake didn't I

Theoretically, there should be as much interest in stopping the predicted team from winning, no?

That's what makes me think this whole thing is rigged.

No way most of the teams would just let something like this happen so easy. Teams have been winning by 500000 points with every other team being tied.

Theoretically, there should be as much interest in stopping the predicted team from winning, no?

x number of "hardcore" people (incl. whales) organizing to give each team a fair chance vs. y (not as active) people spread accross 5 teams who mostly don't give a fuck.

I don't think everything needs to be a huge conspiracy

Speevy

Banned
Can someone explain Forced to me? I bought it several days ago when it was on the community's choice, and I don't get it at all.

If you add funds to your wallet using a payment method you hadn't previously used on the store or otherwise verified, you're locked out of the market for a week.

This doesn't make any sense to me. "Cuz you got funds from a new card, you can't sell your trading cards or anything on the market!"

One doesn't seem at all connected to the other.

So basically the Summer Adventure is rigged? Now blue is way ahead of everyone else. ::p

Valve must've realized that this was going to be a lopsided event with only one or two teams constantly winning, so they decided to just let every team win one day.

vermadas

Bought BattleBlock yesterday and Castle Crashers today as I move another step toward fully retiring my 360. I just wish I could somehow transfer the save games over :p

Hugstable

Banned
So.... shameful admissions time.

I never played Dark Souls.

Prepare to Die edition yay/nay? How annoying is GFWL?

There is a little fix you need to do that only takes a minute if you have windows 8, and since then GFWL hasn't had a single problem for me playing this game. I'm enjoying it so far, especially after using the DSfix made by Durante.

marrec

Banned
If you add funds to your wallet using a payment method you hadn't previously used on the store or otherwise verified, you're locked out of the market for a week.

Except as mentioned before I (and another GAFer) was able to get back into the Market by deleting my previously verified CC information and then readding it. Might be worth a try if you've been locked out but have a previously verified CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom