• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
if you've got anything pink and adorable i'll gladly take it

WMBTAAp.jpg

JustLynx

Attention!!!
This Steam key is restricted to US CA MX PR BS PA BZ CR SV GT HN NI VE CO GY SR GF BR PE BO PY UY AR CL EC
Please don't enter if you're not from those countries...
Good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JustLynx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Inversion -- MB-3CD3BF4D3B848272

t1403633764z1.png

Still on the fence with MGR:R.

general rule: if you're not going to play it soon then hold. It'll be cheaper before the year is out. the only exceptions would be with pricing errors.

If you're going to play it right away then go for it. just know that it'll be $10, maybe even $5 before the year is over.

Mupod

dammit steam, just give me shadow warrior as a daily/flash/community sale so I can be free.

I grabbed battleblock theatre and castle crashers since the bundle is cheaper than battleblock on its own, even though I already have CC on xbox. I actually had no idea battleblock even came out, I remember being hyped for it when it was announced but that was so damn long ago.

general rule: if you're not going to play it soon then hold. It'll be cheaper before the year is out. the only exceptions would be with pricing errors.

If you're going to play it right away then go for it. just know that it'll be $10, maybe even $5 before the year is over.

I will start to play it today if I get it but the game looks (and sounds) like garbage outside of gameplay. The soundtrack, the story, basically everything. Just don't know if I will enjoy it.

Soroc

Thanks Sera O! I won The Last Remnant!!

Now it says to follow the link to acknowledge the gift. I have to do this in the web browser? I'm afraid to log in to the web browser atm in case it locks me out for another set amount of days even though this is my main computer that I use the Steam app with....

Will it consider it another device logging in or recognize its the same PC I use the steam app on?

Enco

What? There's nothing wrong with the controller controls.

Well, aside from the fact that you can't pick your character with a controller, that is pretty stupid.
They just don't feel comfortable.

Just gotta get used to the buttons I guess. Haven't played much.

I will play it today if I get it but the game looks (and sounds) like garbage outside of gameplay. The soundtrack, the story, basically everything. Just don't know if I will enjoy it.

do you like platinum games' other games? It's a great action game but it's also about 5 hours long and the story is really dumb but in a way that at least i really appreciated it.

dat Castle Crashers/BattleBlock Theater pricing error. I don't really mind though seeing as I already own Castle Crashers and it's only about a dollar less.

ViviOggi

I will start to play it today if I get it but the game looks (and sounds) like garbage outside of gameplay. The soundtrack, the story, basically everything. Just don't know if I will enjoy it.
Mate the soundtrack makes it one of the hypest games ever, don't hate prematurely.

BruteUA

The Ghostbusters movies have been on AMC the past two days, and I've sat and watched them both days. It's starting to make me want to break the "wait for the dailies" rule, because $4.99 is already a great price for the Ghostbusters game. As I glance over at my XBox copy sitting on the shelf.......

AsylumX

Well, I end up buying Can't Stop Laughing Bundle. Couldn't passed on that deal, 2,49 for a 3,74 game + another good game. Sign me up...

Volimar

The Ghostbusters movies have been on AMC the past two days, and I've sat and watched them both days. It's starting to make me want to break the "wait for the dailies" rule, because $4.99 is already a great price for the Ghostbusters game. As I glance over at my XBox copy sitting on the shelf.......

It lasts till the 30th. BE STRONG!

NotSelf

ModBot said:
Instructions for NotSelf:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Legendary -- MB-8C67593ECC96C761 - Taken by Sarcasm

Eusis

Attention!!!
This Steam key is restricted to US CA MX PR BS PA BZ CR SV GT HN NI VE CO GY SR GF BR PE BO PY UY AR CL EC
Please don't enter if you're not from those countries...
Good luck!
I nearly entered this but I seem to have it and have forgotten about it.

It's probably a good thing I'm being stingy about the Steam sale this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom