• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
To celebrate my Friends List exploding with invites:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Space -- MB-AC64559A63FC18FF - Taken by harrypmgaga. 12 entrants total.

t1403549927z1.png

GOOD LUCK!

Anyone think that Sonic Pack is going to make an appearance as a daily/flash/community?

I don't think Sonic has been on sale yet so it probably will. The complete pack in particular has a history of going on sale for more than it should so you should look out for that when the pack goes on sale.

Caerith

Was there a Kingdoms of Amalur flash sale? I was going to get the bundle for $10, but I wasn't sure if I should wait. Also worried because I've heard stories of it being buggy and unbalanced...

I've played the hell out of it, so to address the rumors:
  • On a scale of 1 to Bethesda, Amalur's bugginess is a 2. I encountered one sidequest that couldn't be completed, and some of the faction quests in the Dead Kel DLC stay flagged as "active" even when you're done. Also once an NPC wasn't where he was supposed to be. (I never crashed or fell through the map or anything.)
  • As for the balance... play on Hard.

Ruruja

Bastion pls pls *fingers crossed*

This game has been included in following bundles:
Get Re-Loaded expired
Humble Indie Bundle 9 expired
Bastion expired
Humble Indie Bundle V expired

Why don't you own it from a bundle already? I would recommend waiting for it to be in a bundle again rather than buying it through steam to be honest.

Should I feel bad for not wanting to buy Battleblock Theatre? (even with the bundle ridiculous low price?)

I looked at the gameplay video and it look... not like my type of game.

I loved Castle Crashers. but can someone who have played both give me insight on if I'm going to enjoy BT?

I only played both it and Castle Crashers for an hour each and they are very similar in gameplay I think. If you loved Castle Crashers I am sure you would get some enjoyment out of Battleblock.

TsuXna

This game has been included in following bundles:
Get Re-Loaded expired
Humble Indie Bundle 9 expired
Bastion expired
Humble Indie Bundle V expired

Why don't you own it from a bundle already? I would recommend waiting for it to be in a bundle again rather than buying it through steam to be honest.

Aswell i could use money i used for giveaways to purchase Bastion, but i want to win it :/

I don't think Sonic has been on sale yet so it probably will. The complete pack in particular has a history of going on sale for more than it should so you should look out for that when the pack goes on sale.

Yeah.. I missed out on a sale a couple weeks ago in a humble bundle when the pack was less than $8. So I guess we'll see.

DeaviL

Banned
I seriously don't know where half of the games on my library have come from. I sure as hell didn't buy them and I don't *think* I have a press account (though I did write for about 5-6 years).

I've never written a thing, but games such as Darksiders 2 just popped up in my library not too long ago.
It's weird.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I love Deus Ex but do i want to pay $2.50 for The Fall for deal with this shit?

hanrob.gif

iaizay.gif

(this is what happens when you shoot and is meant to be some fake broken ass recoil)

I pity the people who bought The Fall to actually play it instead of having it as a +1.

I had no idea about what Bad Rats was, but thanks GAF, had a good laugh out of it. Visited the game's page and read the (brazilian) comments about it. Apparently everyone who's writing reviews are saying the game's graphics are "dollynho".

Here's a Dollynho.

276484_284844958208681_901497032_n.jpg

I had to google this thing, and it's sick. It drinks its own kind, monstrosity.

Indiegala Monday bundle is up

8-Bit Commando
Starlite Astronaut Academy
G-Ball
Kill Fun Yeah
Dead Bits
EDGE
Ludwig
Plith (On Greenlight)

for 1$

8-Bit Commando looks sort of cool, but then I looked at the Steam page.

yLRe8IO.png

Damn just damn... Why you doing this to me Blue Whyyy :(

iKwKmk5jLqnrH.gif

Since we're doing another round of friend invites and I sort of skimmed most of the last few pages, here's mine and feel free to add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom