• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have Castle Crashers... BattleBlock Theatre for an euro would be cool, shame I can't get a dupe Castle Crashers to give away :(

Also, I finally bought Dark Souls, so I've already bought the two games I wanted. Yay me! Now, I'll just wait for the last day, when I'll buy Marlow Briggs and whatever else I can with my spare cash...

There are a lot of ~5€ games I want to check out but I'm in no rush to play them (Witcher 2, Tomb Raider, etc), so I'm waiting to see what's available on the recap day, in order to discard some options :lol.

Vodh

Need some advice GAF. I tried Saints Row 3 some time ago and enjoyed it for a few hours, but ultimately it felt really undercooked. Is SR IV better? And how much better? Is it worth pulling the trigger for ten bucks? How about the DLC? Gotta admit, the DLC bloat puts me off, but £15 for the game and all the DLC sounds fair (but only if it's significantly more polished than 3).

Help.

Garcia

I got quite a few friend requests but dunno who is who :/
Garcia and Leila have you added me ?OO

Lemme check.

i'm friends with you already ( A_A is my Steam ID)

and you're team blue too ?!

comrade!

tumblr_mpvsq07Epg1rjxfbno1_500.gif

Haha, and it also seems Blue will be the last to win as well. Better start moving up those wishlisted games to the top!

Vibranium

Banned
So I added a ton of people but I have to go to work :p

You can find my ID in this thread through my post history! If you ever need someone to play with let me know (I'm not really a MOBA guy though).

Anteater

Still butt hurt so i bought another bundle and gifted it to a friend

i think i'm doing it wrong

but whatever

gabe

ijch1ntcfvyjoxykv1.gif

thanks for the gif zkylon

How is Hitman Absolution for someone who has moderately enjoyed past Hitman games?

I believe the consensus on that is, "Bad."

Something about all NPCs respawn in their original place if you reload a checkpoint or something. Oh yeah, and checkpoints. I haven't played it, that's just what I've heard. Sounds kinda shitty. Especially from past Hitman games, which have been great.

_hekk05

Banned
Still butt hurt so i bought another bundle and gifted it to a friend

i think i'm doing it wrong

You mean the battleblock pricing? Yeah. I bought the bundle out of spite. Will prob do a giveaway I guess lol

Should have bought battleblock to inventory, but I wanted the game to play it and so didn't bother

DukeBobby

How is Hitman Absolution for someone who has moderately enjoyed past Hitman games?

If you only moderately enjoyed them, you'll probably enjoy it more than fans of the series.

I thought it was a steaming pile of shit, but Blood Money is one of my favourite games ever so...

Eternia

So what's the essential Magicka DLC? Expansions, content like new missions, rather than just new items
DLC with missions:

Vietnam
The Stars Are Left
The Other Side of the Coin
Dungeons and Daemons
Dungeons and Gargoyles

The rest should be just items or challenge/multiplayer maps. But looking at that price of buying it individually, you might just want to get the DLC bundle anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom