• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-op required for Castle Crashers/BattleBlock Theater/Risk of Rain or are they enjoyable solo? I'd probably end up playing them solo if I were to buy them,

AggroWill

Neo Member
What has everyone gotten so far? It's still early, but I've been going pretty stupid with the Steam sale already.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Risk of Rain
Teleglitch: Die More Edition
Skullgirls
Double Dragon Neon
Ikaruga
Astebreed
Bulletstorm

I'm waiting on sales for:
Killer is Dead
Goat Simulator
Dark Souls II
Ultra Street Fighter 4

Going to pull the trigger near the end of the sale regardless of daily or flash sales on:
Goat Simulator
Deadly Premonition
Killer is Dead

Got some rad games and dropped less than $50 so far, so I'm pretty happy. And I still have Steam credit, thanks to some trades and eking out my cards. And my Gunslinger from TF2 is listing around $40 on the market, so maybe I'll get lucky with that. Anyone want a high-level Gunslinger? Little baby turrets are not for me.

Anteater

do i get royalties for this

post-20343-zooey-descjuj1o.gif

You mean the battleblock pricing? Yeah. I bought the bundle out of spite. Will prob do a giveaway I guess lol

Should have bought battleblock to inventory, but I wanted the game to play it and so didn't bother

yeah, i bought a bundle and it didn't put an extra copy to my inventory since I already owned it from yesterday, so i bought another bundle to gift out of spite (again) >_>

dot

There's no way Transistor would've won against Magicka. It hasn't been on sale enough.

I kinda wanted Primal Carnage though.

Goddamn I am pissed about the Castle Crashers thing. I want free Castle Crashers and my euro back goddammit.

WAIT FOR THE PRICING MISTAKES

tav7623

What has everyone gotten so far? It's still early, but I've been going pretty stupid with the Steam sale already.

Spent $30 and got the following games:

Tiny Brains
AVGN Adventures
Scary Girl
Payday: The Heist
Mark of the Ninja
Velvet Assassin
The Witcher
Shadow Man
Blacklight: Tango Down
Outlast (got for free thanks to the M&M contest)
Duke Nukem: Megaton Edition
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Mono

Cheers to my friends list quadrupling!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

To The Moon -- MB-45F8C871C95182B8 - Taken by Opiate. 10 entrants total.

t1403560971z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom