• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Except as mentioned before I (and another GAFer) was able to get back into the Market by deleting my previously verified CC information and then readding it. Might be worth a try if you've been locked out but have a previously verified CC.

I know. He wasn't asking for a solution but a description of the problem.

So I'm ok if I simply pay for the game instead of adding funds?

It's only related to wallet funds. The logic behind the restriction is that it protects sellers of market items from being screwed out of money later down the line.

drakaenae

Co-op required for Castle Crashers/BattleBlock Theater/Risk of Rain or are they enjoyable solo? I'd probably end up playing them solo if I were to buy them,

Castle Crashers is more fun with co-op. Its good for solo if you enjoy games with boss fights, but it'll get repetitive since you'll have to spend most of the stats points on agility and defense in order to beat the later bosses

Red

I believe the consensus on that is, "Bad."

Something about all NPCs respawn in their original place if you reload a checkpoint or something. Oh yeah, and checkpoints. I haven't played it, that's just what I've heard. Sounds kinda shitty. Especially from past Hitman games, which have been great.

Haha, what. That's a no then.

zulux21

So what's the best Lego game?

minecraft >.> (of the actual lego games in general it's just what them do you like the best... they aren't that different most of the time)

in different news glad I held off on battleblock since it was $1.25 cheaper today then it was yesterday as a main deal.

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD (among other AssCreed games) is going on sale for less that $10 on PSN tomorrow. I wonder if that's a sign that we'll see an AssCreed sale tomorrow, too

BruteUA

I haven't touched Castle Crashers in a while, but someday I'll get my knight leveled up to greatness like I had on the 360 version. Then it's time to start getting some groups together to play it.

Vibranium

Banned
Wow, we are really powerful enough to crash Community. Maybe it's not Reddit who rigs the team voting, but GAF.

Anywho, when things get fixed feel free to add me any time.

Red

Transistor lost? Fuck this world
LLShC.gif

1. It was 33% off.
2. It was one of the few right calls made by the community.
3. We got Battleblock Theater + Castle Crashers for $2.50 instead.

Chariot

Wow, we are really powerful enough to crash Community. Maybe it's not Reddit who rigs the team voting, but GAF.

Anywho, when things get fixed feel free to ad me any time.
Teamwork. Reddit is wrecking the Saleevent, GAF the Community and the russians the marketprices.

Kadin

Is Rogue Legacy really frustrating?

Also, how's Nether?
I wouldn't say it's frustrating. The design of it is intended for you to repeatedly attempt the castle each time getting further (hopefully) than the last. It's hard, yes. But it becomes easier the stronger you get. It doesn't take long, just have patience initially.

About that Pac-man Museum. It includes Pac-man Championship edition but is it the same as Championship Edition DX+ or should I buy that one separately.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom