• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a mistake after all
lEFsUbx.png

zkylon

zkylewd
insurgency sounds like the kind of game i would enjoy if it was singleplayer

like, i cannot stand for the life of me realistic shooters against other people

Sini

What has everyone gotten so far? It's still early, but I've been going pretty stupid with the Steam sale already.
I got myself:
Dark Souls Retail 3P - I'll play it after they remove GFWL, also I hope 3P version won't cause any problems.
Metal Gear Rising
Outlast: Whistleblower DLC
The Wolf Among Us
Jazzpunk - from trader
The Walking Dead Season 2
DmC: Devil May Cry - My dear friend gifted this to me

I bought for friends:
Are of Empires with expansion
The Stanley Parable and Rogue Legacy for our very own Woo and Indeed Hoo

Trouble

Banned
Yay, blue finally winning for once.

I'm convinced the spread is going to get worse and worse every day until we find out some 'story' reason why this whole thing was really rigged.

zulux21

Not a mistake after all
http://i.imgur.com/lEFsUbx.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

that isn't so much not a mistake as it's the developer deciding they would prefer to just let it ride instead of take bad PR for fixing the mistake since it's only an 8 hour sale anyways and can easily be overlooked.

Nymphae

Banned
Guys, I'me going to play Dark Souls for the first time right now. I guess I'll need to install GFWL.

How fucked am I?

Do people consider the online shit essential or something? I played Demons Souls offline, and am currently playing Dark Souls offline. Don't really care to get invaded, and I'd rather beat the bosses myself.

that isn't so much not a mistake as it's the developer deciding they would prefer to just let it ride instead of take bad PR for fixing the mistake since it's only an 8 hour sale anyways and can easily be overlooked.

Possible, but doesn't really change anything. They acknowledged and promoted it, so it's official.

hupla

Uuggh steam keeps stopping my Revengeance download at like 7% and i can never get it to resume :S have NO idea what the problem could be i tried downloading another game and it worked fine bluh. Anyone else having download issues right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom