• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
oh cool thanks!

Is there a Steam friend cap I should be aware of?

300 by default, increasing by five with every Steam Community profile level.

Edit: If anybody here wants to add me, my profile is set as my GAF account homepage. It's late here, though, so don't be offended if it takes me some hours to accept.

HoodWinked

Not a mistake after all
lEFsUbx.png

you just ruined it for me....

or maybe they still get paid for valves mistake.

Nivash

Adding steamgaf friends is strangely addicting.

What has everyone gotten so far? It's still early, but I've been going pretty stupid with the Steam sale already.

I've mostly been picking up cheap stuff.

- The Can't Stop Laughing Bundle
- Betrayer
- Shadowrun Returns
- Papers Please (missed it last sale)
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
- Octodad
- Xcom: The Bureau

Some DLC for pennies a piece too, but that's it for now.

I'm holding out for Dark Souls 2 and Thief. I was hoping for Wolfenstein but it's not even discounted for the sale right now so it looks like a no-show. High hopes for Thief though, it's down to €20 already. It looks like I've already picked up most of the AAA releases I was interested in this year but who knows, I might be forgetting something.

L00P

If this contest is rigged, then the only win that matters is who won first

purple team 1st place forever

It's just completely bizarre that the trailing teams are all locked at almost the exact same score. The rigged team winning? Yes, that I get, but the other teams deadlocked?

That's just bizarre.

What has everyone gotten so far?

I'm beyond broke right now so not an impressive haul so far, but that might change before the sales are over. Still hoping for a discount on ClaDun x2.

• Can't Stop Laughing Bundle
  • Defy Gravity Extended
  • One Way Heroics

My best friend also got me a couple of games. She's pretty awesome like that.

• PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition
  • The Ship - Complete Pack

Anyone else out there who have been mining cards notice foils are dropping at lot more? I've had 4 drop in the last 24 hours and i had two others a couple of days ago. I've seen two total in the entire time before that.

garath

I can't believe how much I've controlled myself this sale.

I've only grabbed Batman Origins and Last Remnant.

I still expect to grab Paper Sorcerer, the Hacker series and I guess that's it. No real gems this sale popping up for me.

If Southpark was cheaper or Final Fantasy 3 was on sale I'd probably jump on those too.

Oh well. Going to keep crafting badges until then. :) Whoever came up with the badges and later sticking it on Sales at Valve must have a plaque in their name on the wall. In solid gold.

"Bob Smith. Badgemaster"

rtcn63

Karen Gillan > Zooey Deschanel > Saoirse Ronan

Karen looks strange. I love gingers, but she looks strange. Not necessarily unattractive, but strange. Her head is very round. Rounder than a normal human. I'd waifu her in a second, just saying. Anyways, with regards to Who companions, Lisa Bowerman > Karen.

107811_original.jpg

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else out there who have been mining cards notice foils are dropping at lot more? I've had 4 drop in the last 24 hours and i had two others a couple of days ago. I've seen two total in the entire time before that.

That feel when I've only had one foil drop the entire sale.

That feel when it sold so well that it doesn't even sting.

Swhalen

Here we go!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Swhalen:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-F78BBB7197EDFD95 - Taken by ViviOggi. 78 entrants total.

t1403552615z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom