• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
Just booted up Xcom and its asking me whether I want to play Enemy Unknown or Enemy Within. I was under the impression that Enemy Within was just the main game with a bunch of extra stuff, so I should just pick that, right? Its my first time playing.

Chariot

I thought that too but Valve would surely make the scores closer so they get more money.

And I also thought it was Reddit but surely they aren't that powerful.

Who knows. Either way, I can say with 100% certainty that this is not a normal competition.
Maybe Valve has a bug in their rig code and can't work at it without completely breaking everything, since the score is always running. Or maybe they just make it so obvious, that nobody would think that they would do it. Like "that would be too obivous, that can't be the solution."

does anybody else have trouble with steam website using chrome?
Everything is working fine by me.

robotrock

Banned
Man, I'm a little bit dissapointed by the Lego Movie game. It's so boring and you just do stupid mundane tasks similar to Shenmue and shit(I guess it keeps true to the movie's theme).

Also, the soundtrack is garbage.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Just booted up Xcom and its asking me whether I want to play Enemy Unknown or Enemy Within. I was under the impression that Enemy Within was just the main game with a bunch of extra stuff, so I should just pick that, right? Its my first time playing.

Yes, just start enemy within. It's the main game plus expansion.

Erekiddo

"If you enter in more than one key, you will be banned from entering"

That is, 2 entries in one PM right? We can still submit via individual PMs?

Eusis

There should probably be a warning to NOT use the Mars codes unless you don't mind being screwed out of the Steam marketplace for the sale. Which would really suck if you want the badge and keep getting the wrong cards, and now that I think about it after prior Steam sales I'm guessing the block would be lifted RIGHT after the sale ends. :/

wow them giveaways.
I aint won shit from you fuckers but ty for the chances.....some generous people on gaf thats for sure
I think entering these giveaways costing me money....

Post giveaway
100 replies how good the game is
dont win
buy game

thx again for all the giveaways

L.O.R.D

that weird
my steam page just turned into german

5DJVzcf.jpg

there is no vpn

Don't know if anyone's replied, but go with Enemy Within. I'm 99% sure it contains the tutorials from the vanilla game, and it is basically the vanilla game with more features. Also it has mechas with sombreros.

Lkr

I managed to fix this by deleting my CC card that was registered on Steam and then re-entering my CC information. I waited for a bit and then I could use the market again.

I logged out and logged back in and I couldn't use the market again. When I get home I'll try the CC re-enter trick.

i'm trying to figure out the best way to use this. i wish i could simply add $6 to my wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom