• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
tApSql4.png

lol

Modbot was still processing but still

I used enhanced steam to add a custom amount of $6. Hoping to get another one of these codes tomorrow lol

Well, just beware that it might lock you out of the market like it did for me. "You used an unverified account source" or something.

Shes a moderator on the Mass Effect wiki, so apparently that series. She really likes Pokemon as well, and Animal Crossing. She loves loves the Mii Plaza stuff and street passing.

I'm friends with a lot of women who have those exact same tastes. I've recommended the Persona series, but nobody had the right platforms.

I think there's a lack of games with really meaningful conversation systems. I know I really enjoy games with good relationship building.

Kadin

Isn't it just a temporary 30 day block? I don't think there's any alternate way around it...
Not that long, it's only a week. But yeah, not much you can do to regain access. People have said removing your main CC and readding it but that didn't work for me. And I'm pretty sure I'll add more in the coming days so it's just no more access for the rest of the sale.

Can you guys tell me what info you are using for that movie card, like the name and such? I'm trying to use it to add $6 to my wallet (using Enhanced Steam) but it also says "declined by credit card company." I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Any help?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
What should I vote for Guys?

I already own the games I'm interested in for both options

I'm probably going to bite on Strider, will pass on everything else. I don't think it'll happen though, I have a feeling nothing stops the Just Cause 2 train.

zma1013

PSA - Hitman: Absolution is on sale right now but for some reason they have the normal Hitman: Absolution versions AND Hitman: Absolute Elite version up at the same time for the same price. I just accidentally bought the regular edition. (INCORRECT)

EDIT: Oh wait, it looks like Elite edition is $1 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom