• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Boy

Banned
Voted for the Arcade bundle. Double Dragon Neon for 2.50 sounds like a good deal for some nostalgia.

2c4f39acb47487f0e9529576e950dc34.jpg

DogMeat77

"If you enter in more than one key, you will be banned from entering"

That is, 2 entries in one PM right? We can still submit via individual PMs?

If it is a free-for-all, yes.

If it is not, it will accept your first submission. Other submissions will not ban you but will be ignored.

Lomax

XPAvwtq.png

So skipping all the cut scenes in one playthrough of Marlow Briggs is TWICE as rare as finding all the collectibles... wha?

Those must be some glorious cut scenes.

As long as you follow a guide from the beginning, getting all the collectables on your first playthrough isn't very difficult. But if you skip the cut scenes the first time through, you're doing it wrong.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
in that case just put the "gamename - MDblablabla" in the body and in the title you can put anything, it doesnt matter.

I like to whisper sweet nothings to ModBot. It cheers him up between all the thread closing or post editing the other mods force him to do.

Bought Battleblock for a friend, game is lagging hard and is pretty much unplayable in online co-op. Anyone with the same problem?

I had that until until I opened up a port specifically for Battleblock.

Colby

Good luck! (Hope I didn't mess anything up, I accidentally clicked a link)
For contests like this, are we only allowed to enter for one game? I know we can't put all of the games in one PM, but can we do five separate PMs?

EDIT: Asked and answered. You guys are swell.

Erekiddo

If it is a free-for-all, yes.

If it is not, it will accept your first submission. Other submissions will not ban you but will be ignored.

Ah, got it. I was interested in both MGR and Tomb Raider, but settled on MGR. (Like everyone else)

Thinking of gifting a copy of Final Fantasy 3 soon. Stay tuned. :|

Just booted up Xcom and its asking me whether I want to play Enemy Unknown or Enemy Within. I was under the impression that Enemy Within was just the main game with a bunch of extra stuff, so I should just pick that, right? Its my first time playing.

EW is like an addon that changes the campaign in a couple ways. But you still have the option to play the original campaign.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I like to whisper sweet nothings to ModBot. It cheers him up between all the thread closing or post editing the other mods force him to do.

Ive resorted to begging but alas, robots have no souls so it didnt work

gaiadyne

Wow 2 games in one day thanks Facism for command and conquer I guess the only right thing to do for me is to give away a game through Modbot myself

Chariot

Really? 209 friends now and nobody has Science Girls or Combat Wings: Battle of Britain?
And only 24 people with Bad Rats. What gives?!

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Yeah, I expanded it.
That's my usual copypaste answer ;)

sneaky ninja edit ;)

i really hope the arcade games get voted in the community choice, i want Double Dragon so bad...

but i bet it will be a flash or daily at some point anyway

Arren

Just joined this Summer Sale craze, even though I'm hardly a PC gamer these days.

Dark Souls at 5€ was too intriguing a deal to let it pass. Am I right though in thinking Durante's DSFix program is still necessary in order to change the game's actual resolution? Can't verify at the moment.

Lain

I dropped the last part of the stuff I retrieved with my loot in KenOD's thread.
It's mainly bad/lesser stuff, as I made some giveaways with the better games (or what I consider better games) no one picked earlier today here, though there are a couple of nice games like the 2 Witchers, though it's just GOG keys.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Really? 209 friends now and nobody has Science Girls or Combat Wings: Battle of Britain?
And only 24 people with Bad Rats. What gives?!

I have Science Girls

which means youre not my friend. Guess youre too good for me

Baust

So I temporarily lost access to the market because I redeemed the M&Ms $6 on Steam.

Has anyone had this problem and gotten market access back?

C4rter

any chance spec ops the line goes under 5 bucks? it's at 10 right now.

It was dirt cheap and I guess even free some time on Greenmangaming and it was 2,49€ on Steam if I remember correctly, so, yeah, I guess it's possible it may be a choice or lightning deal.

Opiate

Making a thread would be a good idea, sure! Do you know if she has played in any other console that wasn't the 3DS? That could give you an idea of her experience with games, or what genres pique her interest.

Shes a moderator on the Mass Effect wiki, so apparently that series. She really likes Pokemon as well, and Animal Crossing. She loves loves the Mii Plaza stuff and street passing.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bad Hotel -- MB-0C0643388D6C2282 - Taken by fernandes. 4 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-B00335FE06308F44 - Taken by Demon Lizardman. 12 entrants total.
To The Moon -- MB-4A4CE65AC64B2AA3 - Taken by Poetic. 12 entrants total.

t1403560037z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom