• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
aQ4Ekbu.gif

fxuWO5H.png

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Gentlemen! -- MB-4D29152D0DB8FC37 - Taken by electroflame. 4 entrants total.
Gravity Badgers -- MB-A5F86EC8EA9CF7DA - Taken by bluechox2. 5 entrants total.
Ku: Shroud of Morrigan -- MB-7889A8BA2F009949 - Taken by Locust. 8 entrants total.
Skyward Collapse -- MB-8AD670C5E8045466 - Taken by 5w3rvv0. 5 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta -- MB-FFAD1B208BCC5D8E - Taken by maneil99. 5 entrants total.
Really Big Sky -- MB-B37A61373A78C62D - Taken by Darth Kupi. 3 entrants total.

t1403568015z1.png

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
here's my proposition to you:

Modbot chooses the image of the game based around the name I input... so the game could be not bad rats, and Modbot wouldnt know it

the game could be something else....... ;)

or it could not

let the games begin

7enW2wN.gif
Sorry Salsa, but I'll pass. I made my goal in life to reach the day of my death without ever getting that game on my Steam account. Not gonna risk it at this point.

L.O.R.D

I think it was Saints Row 3 on the 2012 Summer Sale. It was $10 or so for the base game on a daily, and a few days later the whole package (with all DLC) was that same price on a flash. Or maybe it was the other way round (base game as a flash, full package as a daily).

oh yah
i missed that offer
i bought it from humble bundle , the full package was something about 6$

Arthea

Sorry Salsa, but I'll pass. I made my goal in life to reach the day of my death without ever getting that game on my Steam account. Not gonna risk it at this point.

In the end, only you and me will be Bad Rats free on gaf, mark my word.
You see to what length people go to infect others?

Ostinatto

WTF Rogue Legacy? only 1 life? can't block? i have to give all my moneys to the guy at the door? can someone share some light in here? i'm dying.

Dambrosi

Banned
I'm beginning to think so. <:(

I'm kidding, ModBot's usually good to me. I actually won twice yesterday (just some indie bundle fodder, nothing major). Neither of them had cards, though <:(

I really wanted Dark Souls, £4.57 in my steam wallet

http://i.imgur.com/qJGidqM.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.
CAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

USE SAM TO IDLE FOR CAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS

Then leave it on overnight, because the drop rate sucks now.

WTF Rogue Legacy? only 1 life? can't block? i have to give all my moneys to the guy at the door? can someone share some light in here? i'm dying.
The idea is that you use all the money in your previous life to give yourself permanent upgrades going forward.

Dying is progression.

GSGO's historical low price is $3.75, and it happened on Steam nonetheless. Dear lord I can't wait for this to be a daily, flash, or community deal. I know it's gonna happen, it's not a Steam sale without CSGO going on sale. I'm just surprised it's taking so long. It usually appears on the first few days of a sale.

Btw, how is the CSGO community? The game seems like it's very cooperative heavy. Like if 1 person screws up, they could lose the whole game for the team. Wouldn't want to join my first game, and start getting yelled at left and right for being a first timer. Like how it is in a MOBA.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm too lazy to use Modbot atm so I'll do this, as long as mods are ok with it. There's a chance my code isn't valid (I found these in an old doc).

First person to tell me a funny joke gets a Steam key for Trine 2.

Articalys

$40 in my Steam Wallet left from a holiday gift but I still haven't bothered to get anything yet because I have almost no free time anymore...

ModBot 3 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

One way heroics -- MB-25D8C1DB327AB569 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 8 entrants total.
Savant Ascent -- MB-4C235FCD094EC95C - Taken by Xeroblade. 3 entrants total.

t1403568366z1.png

Nothing amazing but nothing to sniff at either, either of these will provide plenty of enjoyment to the right 'game playing gaffer' good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom