• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leg-End

Traders offering Dark Souls for 3 keys, that works out to about £3.90.

I shouldn't run into any issues with that if I find a reliable trader should I? Haven't done it before.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
f0cebd9ebf.png

Articalys

It haven't stopped me even once...
Well, it's that plus I don't exactly have a top-of-the-line machine, so I wouldn't really be getting the most out of any AAA title from the last couple of years. Of course there's the indie stuff, though a lot of what I'm eyeing hasn't made it to a flash or daily yet.

Play Casual servers if you're that worried. Or play with bots like I do. Either/or.

GO is hopping and only increasing. 600,000 or so people watching during ESL in March.

Didn't know this game had a server for casuals, or even bots. Sounds good, now I'm definitely hyped to try this game out. Thanks.

Haunted

WTF Rogue Legacy? only 1 life? can't block? i have to give all my moneys to the guy at the door? can someone share some light in here? i'm dying.
Welcome to roguelikes.

Check how much money you need for upgrades and make every run into the castle count. Spend as much as possible on the keep and new weapons/runes since Charon takes most of it away from you again.

Your character will get stronger with each run, your skills will get better with each run and you'll make it deeper and deeper into the castle.

AHA-Lambda

Really hope that consortium and ether one get discounted soon, been holding off the gog versions and I wonder more why I'm not just buying them from gog.

Can't believe they haven't released a Saint's Row IV Complete Edition. This is still the reason I haven't bought the game.

Don't feel like buying Franchise Pack either.

Fracas

#fuckonami
iosefe wins

I'll be back later with humble bundle leftovers awesome games

I'll give away better stuff later, I promise

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
That's a hell of a pricing error too! Someone at Valve must've misheard 50% when Bohemia said 15%. Strange they havn't fixed it yet :3

Whoever at Valve misheard: I love them.

Though I wish it was $20, but I'll bite at $30. That was pre-Alpha price, wasn't it?

I really wanted Dark Souls, £4.57 in my steam wallet

qJGidqM.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Hmmmm....

dark_soulss_by_alo81-d6nrmkr.gif

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition -- MB-9E14BAEEE13F3471

t1403568968z1.png

Teppic

Finally took the time to go through all my humble bundle orders, claiming pages and looking for duplicate keys. Took me 2 hours.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Didn't know this game had a server for casuals, or even bots. Sounds good, now I'm definitely hyped to try this game out. Thanks.

Bots won't give you item/crate jobs, just FYI. You have to be playing online with human players in competitive/ranked or casual/unranked servers to get the drops.

ModBot said:
Instructions for KillerDark:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami -- MB-E984856177B86FC1 - Taken by UncleO. 11 entrants total.

t1403578818z1.png

Hope someone enjoys this, great game!

Haunted

Hope there's someone that wants this. It's not so bad...
I don't think it's a bad game, but there isn't enough variety. There's basically no level design to speak of and maybe 4-5 room variants. New attempts don't really feel fresh like the best games with procedural generation do.

Anyone know how alive TrackMania2 Stadium online is? Thinking about getting it this sale, but Canyon barely has 3 servers with people on them...

I loved me some TMUF Stadium back in the day, so I'm wondering if I should just install TMUF again or drop the $6 on TM2 version.

It it possible to giveaway steam games that you bought as gifts on steam through modbot?

I might want to give away one or two games if I have money left on my account near the end of the sale...

Salsa

last repost for a while

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for SalsaShark:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-E63936008DD8637F - Taken by NotSelf

t1403652932z1.png

here's my proposition to you:

Modbot chooses the image of the game based around the name I input... so the game could be not bad rats, and Modbot wouldnt know it

the game could be something else....... ;)

or it could not

let the games begin

7enW2wN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom