• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

Got anything to sell?

Got some rare things on sale, stranger! Hehehe

DjjYgWnl.jpg

Spinluck

Huge huge fail by me forgetting not to add the rules code to my giveaway.

Oh well, I hope whoever got Bastion enjoys it. It was my first giveaway.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
oh yah
i missed that offer
i bought it from humble bundle , the full package was something about 6$
I had bought it from Amazon for $10, and then got the full package there (just for the DLC) for about $2 thanks to some promo codes.

In the end, only you and me will be Bad Rats free on gaf, mark my word.
You see to what length people go to infect others?
I feel tempted to gift it to you now, lol. But I won't, I'm not that evil. Besides, I'm not going to pay for that, not a chance.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
back, had to do some actual work. Man this irish dude at the bar drinks like a motherfucker.

what did I miss?

jblank83

Anyone have any hidden deal recommendations? I like stuff like Rogue Legacy, Spelunky, Binding of Isaac.

There are probably some suggestions in the topic already, but digging through 155 pages is... yeah.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
GSGO's historical low price is $3.75, and it happened on Steam nonetheless. Dear lord I can't wait for this to be a daily, flash, or community deal. I know it's gonna happen, it's not a Steam sale without CSGO going on sale. I'm just surprised it's taking so long. It usually appears on the first few days of a sale.

Btw, how is the CSGO community? The game seems like it's very cooperative heavy. Like if 1 person screws up, they could lose the whole game for the team. Wouldn't want to join my first game, and start getting yelled at left and right for being a first timer. Like how it is in a MOBA.

Play Casual servers if you're that worried. Or play with bots like I do. Either/or.

GO is hopping and only increasing. 600,000 or so people watching during ESL in March.

EdmondD

Sorry Salsa, but I'll pass. I made my goal in life to reach the day of my death without ever getting that game on my Steam account. Not gonna risk it at this point.

The less you want that game the more I want to gift it to you.
I also don't own it. Free of that awful curse.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
You don't make the poo emote. Well, you can. But you don't need to. ModBot knows poo when he sees it. You let him take care of your poo.

Dingotech

So Blue day today hey, I crafted my first badge in a long time with $.50 of card money.

Totally not worth it but hey I feel like I'm supposed to participate in this summer sale team thing.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Fracas giveaway #2 - FTL (again, code may be used but I'm pretty sure it isn't. Trine wasn't!)

First person to give me an awesome ship name gets it

WTF Rogue Legacy? only 1 life? can't block? i have to give all my moneys to the guy at the door? can someone share some light in here? i'm dying.

You spend all your time grinding for new upgrades and getting stronger and stronger, it has many game design flaws but a good game once you understand the mechanics.

sabanoo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Legend of Dungeon -- MB-1414574E032A8B7B - Taken by Leila. 11 entrants total.

t1403568617z1.png

Hope there's someone that wants this. It's not so bad...

Arthea

Anyone craft any good in game items from the badges? I know things like tf2 cosmetics sell really high

most things I crafted sell for 0.03€
TF2 items aren't tradable for some reason, I got 2 Summer Starter Kits, whatever they are.
unfortunately, I'm not kidding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom