• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should be fine. I have an HP Pavilion as well. Your graphics card isn't super great, but it should be able to run the game at 60fps with some sacrifices on graphics settings.

DMC4 is a damn good looking game, but it's also over 5 years old.

Oh god what are you doing to me I've just bought the DMC3 Special Edition and DMC4 bundle. These weren't even on my wishlist! Time to add more money, and pray that this lasts longer.

I can't buy any more cards...

CwcyJ2E.png

Fuck off Steam.

Thank you Steam.

You can manually verify it.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/community_market/discussions/0/540744934336786360/

Enjoy buying more cards.

Haunted

Finally took the time to go through all my humble bundle orders, claiming pages and looking for duplicate keys. Took me 2 hours.
It's a hassle, but finally doing it feels good. :D

How many usable keys did you end up with? I had accumulated like 20+ when I finally checked.

It it possible to giveaway steam games that you bought as gifts on steam through modbot?

I might want to give away one or two games if I have money left on my account near the end of the sale...
It is, you just have to generate a link to gift first. Check modbot thread for instructions.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I can't buy anymore cards...

CwcyJ2E.png

Fuck off Steam.

It's one the most annoying goddamn things about Steam right now. Valve once Market banned me for week because my wallet's "new payment method" was a refund from Valve. I still can't wrap my head around that one.

This one gets me everytime too

iAUf0hXWe3G5Q.gif

HOLY CRAP IN A PITA. I've not seen that one before. There's something very comical about dual weilding Smough brigade.

Oh god don't tell me those are coming up, I just got to Darkroot Garden for the first time. These giant Stone guys are enough so far, ran into a trap with 2 of them and 2 bush dudes.

That's definitely an invasion by at least 3 people... you probably won't ever see that. I never saw that in 120 hours on PS3. :p

user237

Has anyone done the math to figure out the odds of being one of the 30 winners of 3 games, given that you're on the winning team?

Oh god don't tell me those are coming up, I just got to Darkmoon Forest for the first time. These giant Stone guys are enough so far, ran into a trap with 2 of them and 2 bush dudes.

You won't see that until you unlock the door to the PVP area and even then you probably won't see anyone with a ridiculous build like that ever. lol

mrgone

Whoever at Valve misheard: I love them.

Though I wish it was $20, but I'll bite at $30. That was pre-Alpha price, wasn't it?

It was around that, I think. Might've been a little cheaper through Bohemia's store, but not more than a few dollars.

Turfster

24 hour mega givers only giveaway? I hope it actually is Bad Rats.

Since Salsa is being a tease, I don't even care.
I don't enter mystery giveaways.
99% chance it's a game I already have or am not interested in, and I don't want to take away anyone else's chance at them.
So, since he's not telling, he can go <redacted>

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
24 hour mega givers only giveaway? I hope it actually is Bad Rats.

I'm with Corrosive, I don't think Salsa would be that evil.

But if he is, you should totally ban him for a week. Just saying. ;)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

Teppic

It's a hassle, but finally doing it feels good. :D

How many usable keys did you end up with? I had accumulated like 20+ when I finally checked.
12 I think, but I have some bundle gift orders too. Also learned I had a lot of games I didn't think I had :)

Has anyone done the math to figure out the odds of being one of the 30 winners of 3 games, given that you're on the winning team?

Considering there's roughly 75million users in 5 teams (15mil per team) you have a 30/15000000 chance or a .000002 chance (unless my maths sucks)

edit I guess I didn't consider the eligibility requirements for being one of the 30 so you have more than whatever number I wrote above.

Grats Xeroblade hope you enjoy it.

Lain

last repost for a while

here's my proposition to you:

Modbot chooses the image of the game based around the name I input... so the game could be not bad rats, and Modbot wouldnt know it

the game could be something else....... ;)

or it could not

let the games begin

7enW2wN.gif

The megagiver, no lurker and 1 day cooldown all scream bad rats to me. It almost makes me want to enter. Almost.

Atilac

There a glitch with castle crashers and battleblock pricing? I just snagged both in a bundle for 2.50
I shore they were each 3.75 yesterday or earlier today.

HAHAHA. I'm dead. Holy crap haha

Hah, don't worry, stuff like that is rare. There are groups of trolls that just go around and slaughter people in the most ridiculous ways, but plenty of online players I have met so far are very nice. Most people follow the rules of 1v1, bowing before beginning and bowing after the fight ends. It's rather fun. Beware people that abuse the shoddy backstab attack though!

trinest

Wait I need posts in this thread to enter compeitions?

I guess I need to spam this thread then ;)

On some sort of topic however, is there a gift thread this year? Stingy and looking to save a few bucks on Saints Row. But do I even want the game? It just feels like concept wise its more out there then three which felt more balanced and it also feels like it probably got effected by THQ closing a lot.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Is there a way to get around the block for selling items on the market from a new device? It's really irritating.

It's there to prevent someone stealing your account and then looting your inventory. If there was a way around it, they'd be able to use the way around it.

Arthea

There a glitch with castle crashers and battleblock pricing? I just snagged both in a bundle for 2.50
I shore they were each 3.75 yesterday or earlier today.

That's no price mistake, it just happens that we should have waited one more day, for reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom