• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nah, my only peeve is that I'd be disqualified from any giveaways with "if you won in the last..." restrictions, but this place has very been kind to me, and I'd never complain. Especially not in the presence of her blond majesty, Saoirse. I'd not sully her pristine world with my trivial ignominy. Because that's what the end result would be. Maybe I... I hurt her in another life, or someone she loves, or JaseC, not been to Australia but have eaten those chocolate koalas... and this giveaway was my own inflictions repaid.

You won like 350 games last week on my giveaway, I'm sure you'll be fine with a 1 day restriction :p

(Which most people don't even use anyway, I know I never use it)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So if "Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition" has a ":" in it, I can just put another ":" at the end, a space, and then the key, right?

Yes. But you want to do the format of:

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - <key> instead. It's what I do to make sure titles with subtitles are clearly formatted "right" and clearly.

Nabs

You won like 350 games last week on my giveaway, I'm sure you'll be fine with a 1 day restriction :p

Salsa did, so he's screwed out of the Bad Rats giveaway. We all need a lil' Bad Rats in our lives.

rtcn63

342, don't exaggerate. I'm still a lady.

(Well a man caught inside a very obese woman's summer blouse)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Arcade retro lost? Goddammit.

It wasn't a good deal. Sorry to those that wanted it, but Nu-"Retro" Arcade titles are mostly "blech," IM(and it seems others)O.

Strider was the only decent game of those four. While the other side at least had more than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom