• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

It turns out The Walking Dead actually does have cloud support. Phew

I thought I was going to have to replay through it again.

fokkusu

New thread!
tumblr_mx8xb4PAdQ1rlq66wo1_500.gif

Poetic

Summer Sale is rough on the wallet when your library is only 20 games. I've purchased 7 games since it's started...

Dambrosi

Banned
In for the first page!

And mah Red bros are shaming me. Pink is so far ahead. It's almost as if the contest was...rigged...

:p

reddmyst

I was thinking about MGR and Tomb Raider, but I just had to pick Planetary Annihilation (been following the kickstarter from way back).

nicccccce

Is Wasteland 2 supposed to launch at a $60 price point? I'm not sure if I want the Early access but if it's supposed to launch at $60, then might as well bite.

d3vnull

Is there a way for me to get the Sleeping Dogs DLC?

Got the key from amazon.com a while back because the German version is mighty censored. How do I get the DLC?! It's not showing up in the store for me.

Turfster

Reposting for the new thread.

Daily
  • Battleblock Theater 75% off
  • Borderlands 2 75% off
  • Amalur 75% off
  • Outlast 75% off
  • Planetary Annihilation 66% off
  • South Park The Stick of Truth 33% off
  • Wolf Among Us 66% off
  • Tomb Raider 75% off
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengeance 50% off
Flash
  • Fable Lost Chapters 80% off
  • Natural Selection II 85% off
  • Sleeping Dogs 80% off
  • Transformers Fall of Cybertron 75% off
Community choice
  • Metro Last Light Complete 66% off
  • Lone Survivor 75% off
  • Betrayer 80% off
  • Slender the Arrival 75% off
Community votes
Pack 1:
  • Half Minute Hero 90% off
  • Luftrausers 40% off
  • HammerWatch 75% off
  • Broforce 33% off
Pack 2:
  • Titan Quest 80% off
  • Mount & Blade Warband 80% off
  • Darksiders II 80% off
  • Brütal Legend 80% off

Darryl

Banned
What happened to the other thread if you don't mind me asking?

OT: Come on Dues Ex: Human Revolution Daily or Flash Sale!!!!!!!!

bad memories unfortunately due to so-so sales, we're trying to move along in a more positive direction

OmegaDL50

Awesome new thread.

I got everything I wanted out of this sale so far except Mortal Kombat 9.

Once I get that last game in hopefully a daily / flash sale I can bid this sale finished.

I figured Morrowind is likely not to go on sale, so I've decided to hold off on that until the Winter Sale.

huh? DLC usually gets a similar discount to the game it belongs to, unless it's very new. Sleeping dogs for example, everything is 80% off (although basically none of it is worth buying)

That's what I was wondering: If the DLC has the same discount as the game or is independent of it. Thanks.

Red

I have a summer card 4 up for trade for a 3, 5, 6, or 8.

I still don't know what I'm doing. How do you get booster packs?

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Go Team Pink!

(Picked up Wolf Among Us.)

To celebrate our new thread! Good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Darksiders -- MB-5BE99F11FA5AAD09 - Taken by MrDoctor. 11 entrants total.

t1403465960z1.png

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
nicccccce

Is Wasteland 2 supposed to launch at a $60 price point? I'm not sure if I want the Early access but if it's supposed to launch at $60, then might as well bite.

Supposedly going to launch at 30 or 35, according to an answer on the Wasteland 2 blog.

The higher price was/is to prevent people from blindly going in on early access.

MUnited83

For you.
Requesting someone to put a pink flag on my Scrooge :D

Can't wait for the pink team victory! I already have everything planned! When we win, I will put the Pink Team Victory background on my profile and I will activate Barbie: Dreamhouse Party as my 1500th game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom