• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
vzS2pFG.jpg

Eh, figuring out which DLCs to throw in with BL2 GOTY is too much work. I'm thinking about abandoning the idea of getting it all together, and just waiting for a Complete edition or whatever, and catch it on the next sale.

Also, I have a confession to make. I actually played a game to completion during the Steam sale (Call of Juarez Gunslinger) and that took up valuable buying time. Forgive me, gaben.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Do you have to do anything to activate them, or do they literally just randomly appear?

Literally just appear as a new item in your inventory.

Then, you have the chance to open the booster (contains 3-4 cards, with IIRC a higher chance of a foil), or just sell the pack as a whole.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Thanks for all the answers on Tomb Raider. I think I'll pass for now.

I see Skullgirls is on the top sellers list. Was it a flash deal?

Is there any place to look at all the flash/dailies thus far?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Zeno Clash 2 -- MB-F095EFF5DF612B98 - Taken by mileS
Hard Reset Extended -- MB-05015599376A9161 - Taken by tioslash

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
When PMing modbot do we copy just the code, or the full line?

So would it be

INSERTGAMEHERE -- MB-R4ND0ML3773RS?
or just MB-R4ND0ML3773RS?

Terra_Ex

Not likely.

--

So I check the market and my privileges are still suspended, surprise surprise. Furthermore, Steam "support" hasn't even looked into my problem and I've seen no movement on my ticket after 48 hours. No "we're looking into it, sir", let alone a "frost, we're sorry for the inconvenience and we apologize profusely for the delay, but please understand, nobody at VALVE wants to do customer support so we have to hire monkeys from the local zoo and pay them in cigarettes and bananas".

Seriously, what the fuck is it going to take for VALVE to decide their customer service needs a complete fucking overhaul?! How big of a fuckup needs to happen before it's a real issue for them? Or are they just going to pull the same bullshit as the cable and cellular companies where they have you by the balls cause of the business model and you can't really take your business elsewhere so you can just shut up and accept it and hope it works out...
I wouldn't expect a response until the day before your ban is due to lift tbh. Spent over a week waiting when Steam decided that me logging into steam through Firefox (not for the first time) was apparently a "new device" and despite a detailed message explaining to them this wasn't the case, nothing was done about it. My guess is you'll be waiting it out.

liezryou

Eh, figuring out which DLCs to throw in with BL2 GOTY is too much work. I'm thinking about abandoning the idea of getting it all together, and just waiting for a Complete edition or whatever, and catch it on the next sale.

Also, I have a confession to make. I actually played a game to completion during the Steam sale (Call of Juarez Gunslinger) and that took up valuable buying time. Forgive me, gaben.

Same here. I will not be buying borderlands 3 (the prequel or w/e it's called) until the GOTY edition, all this DLC is absolute bullshit.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Wow, another new thread already. Salsa needs to update the OP, those deals are from day 1.

People have a tough time to get the Adventure Card #1 for the last 45 minutes or so and yet you can't see any impact on the daily scoreboard. People must craft foil abdges like crazyyyyy... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom