• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our time will come.

tobias-blue.jpg

tumblr_mwsqgxZFnz1r3maj7o1_500.gif

Jopie

I know that there are those who say tbat steam sales have dropped in quality. If this is a drop, I cant imagine what it used to be like. My 11 day budget is already spent, and I have like 15 new games to play.

So is reddit rigging the team competition thing, or is it just a hell of a coincidence?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I have a summer card 4 up for trade for a 3, 5, 6, or 8.

I still don't know what I'm doing. How do you get booster packs?

Booster packs can show up in your account after you've exhausted your drops for at least one game you own

You have a random chance, (increased by your steam level) to get a booster pack once someone else has crafted a badge.

rtcn63

Apologies guys, been going a bit overboard with the terrible/inappropriate gifs. I'll stick to family-friendlier ones or nothing at alls. None of my workplaces has ever allowed us to surf during office hours, so it's still foreign to me in a way.

Sajjaja

Sneak preview of thread 3.

"Wow new thread even though it's literally been seconds since the last one."

"in 4 1st page!!!!"

"are there daily deals or flash deals?"

"MY TEAM IS BETTER THAN YOUR TEAM."

"NO MINE IS"

"hey guys, wanan see some boobs?"

Turfster

OP is wrong.

Salsa letting us down.

And all he has to do is copy my list every day too!
He's just too busy playing with his 3DS.

No just wondering why a second thread was started, I'm relatively new to GAF and I haven't seen a new thread stated while the OG thread was going strong. Basically I'm curious.

Threads are capped at 20.000 posts (or thereabouts)

So I'm guessing Blue is gonna be the winner tomorrow, seeing as today is pinks day and all.

Not likely.

--

So I check the market and my privileges are still suspended, surprise surprise. Furthermore, Steam "support" hasn't even looked into my problem and I've seen no movement on my ticket after 48 hours. No "we're looking into it, sir", let alone a "frost, we're sorry for the inconvenience and we apologize profusely for the delay, but please understand, nobody at VALVE wants to do customer support so we have to hire monkeys from the local zoo and pay them in cigarettes and bananas".

Seriously, what the fuck is it going to take for VALVE to decide their customer service needs a complete fucking overhaul?! How big of a fuckup needs to happen before it's a real issue for them? Or are they just going to pull the same bullshit as the cable and cellular companies where they have you by the balls cause of the business model and you can't really take your business elsewhere so you can just shut up and accept it and hope it works out...

Sneak preview of thread 3.

"Wow new thread even though it's literally been seconds since the last one."

"in 4 1st page!!!!"

"are there daily deals or flash deals?"

"MY TEAM IS BETTER THAN YOUR TEAM."

"NO MINE IS"

"hey guys, wanan see some boobs?"

Spoilers!
I wanted to scroll slowly through that stuff while pretending to read it.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
This one is for the (hopeful) Pink Team victory today!

Metal Gear Rising Giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

METAL GEAR RISING -- MB-9EF08754F03A71C1 - Taken by Crayons. 73 entrants total.

t1403466261z1.png

Uzzy

Hm, is Tomb Raider on PC patched to the definitive edition from PS4?

Squeenix probably couldn't figure out how to charge PC players for some very minor improvements, given that we can already get 1080p/60fps on Tomb Raider, if not higher.

Also, it looks like I'm no longer a Junior Member. Sweet!

wSz5foO.gif

Red

Booster packs can show up in your account after you've exhausted your drops for at least one game you own

You have a random chance, (increased by your steam level) to get a booster pack once someone else has crafted a badge.
Do you have to do anything to activate them, or do they literally just randomly appear?

liezryou

Not likely.

--

So I check the market and my privileges are still suspended, surprise surprise. Furthermore, Steam "support" hasn't even looked into my problem and I've seen no movement on my ticket after 48 hours. No "we're looking into it, sir", let alone a "frost, we're sorry for the inconvenience and we apologize profusely for the delay, but please understand, nobody at VALVE wants to do customer support so we have to hire monkeys from the local zoo and pay them in cigarettes and bananas".

Seriously, what the fuck is it going to take for VALVE to decide their customer service needs a complete fucking overhaul?! How big of a fuckup needs to happen before it's a real issue for them? Or are they just going to pull the same bullshit as the cable and cellular companies where they have you by the balls cause of the business model and you can't really take your business elsewhere so you can just shut up and accept it and hope it works out...

What are you trying to buy/sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom