• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassSept

Syberia for €0.70? @_@

I'm not buying anything else this year (unless Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons or Dear Esther go on sale) but that's a steal.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does anybody want to split StarForge's Founder's Club with me? It comes with two copies and both get all the incentives. $7 each.

Shadownet

Banned
Voted for Point & Click caused nothing in Sports interest me. Plus puzzle mystery games are always welcome.

Anyone recommend any of those Point & Click game? Never heard of them before.

johnssy123

Neo Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for johnssy123:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Deus Ex GOTY -- MB-851D882316385F2C - Taken by somnific
:)

Did Valve stop giving out cards for voting? I should have gotten one but didn't. And there's no text about how many times I've voted or how many cards I've earned like the other times.

Nothing of interest this time besides Garry's Mod.
Asking again, is any other game needed for full functionality besides Team Fortress ?
Question gut suckered by new sales.

Also, usually not on gaf at this time. A lot of used to members not here but a lot of unknown ones. I guess US/EU is asleep while ASIA gaf is here, huh?

Garcia

People, you need to play Guacamelee! Also, remember to plug your Xbox controller or any other pad with x360ce. You can still play with the keyboard, but the later parts of the game are more enjoyable with an old fashioned controller.

Just for changing your password? :O

Yeah, the ban lasted for a whole month, actually. :|

Indignate

Sonic Racing DLC is fine with me.

I still don't know what a Yogscast is and will continue to stay away from it whenever I see it though.

Shadownet

Banned
Did my part and voted for P&C

BTW, if anyone has summer cards #4,5, or 6 they'd be willing to part with, I'd appreciate it.

Can trade #2, 8, or 9 in return.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DemonFang/

I thought you can buy whatever cards you're missing on the marketplace? Aren't they only 30 cents each?

Just Cause 2 is a worthy game as well. If you can't afford it now, be sure to buy it in the next sale!

Just Cause 3 need to hurry up already. Lol

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
ibgiyc9veAdnWi.jpg

isYPVQQuilZiq.jpg

ibef2ASRjmCaV1.jpg

ibojn1lftLeh8G.png

ib14j9m30TbrBz.png

Vote P&C. It is the one true choice.

Tizoc

If you still don't have Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformered
13407814071089.gif

Get it, GAF certified one of the best racers of the past gen and on Steam.

somnific

Voted for Point & Click caused nothing in Sports interest me. Plus puzzle mystery games are always welcome.

Anyone recommend any of those Point & Click game? Never heard of them before.

Syberia is fantastic. Kentucky Route Zero has such a beautiful art style imo. i've heard nothing but good things about Blackwell. haven't played Myst since the original, but i'm going to try out realMyst since i've heard good things about it as well.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
I guess that's it for I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream to go even cheaper. Welp.

mrgone

Did my part and voted for P&C

BTW, if anyone has summer cards #4,5, or 6 they'd be willing to part with, I'd appreciate it.

Can trade #2, 8, or 9 in return.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DemonFang/

I found a really easy way to do this last night if no one's got the spares you're looking for - Join the official steam trading cards group, and in the discussion forum there's a big Summer Adventure card trading topic. People post what they have, what they're looking for, and a button to make a trade offer. It took like 5 minutes to turn my extra cards into a full set with random dirty internet strangers at 3am.

Had to grab that Ryo Hazuki DLC for Sonic All Stars, looking for sailors never felt so good, and I wish Kentucky Route Zero would go to less than $12.50, every time it's on sale it's the same price.

Evo X

I thought you can buy whatever cards you're missing on the marketplace? Aren't they only 30 cents each?

Yeah, but it's easier to just trade the extra ones I have to others for ones they need.

I already spent everything in my Steam wallet and would rather not have multiple 30 cent charges on my credit card.

I found a really easy way to do this last night if no one's got the spares you're looking for - Join the official steam trading cards group, and in the discussion forum there's a big Summer Adventure card trading topic. People post what they have, what they're looking for, and a button to make a trade offer. It took like 5 minutes to turn my extra cards into a full set with random dirty internet strangers at 3am.

Cool. Thanks for the info. I'll look into it.

Reposting this.

This is true. To fix this I'm going to give away some RTS games
best genre
including Age of Mythology, because a lot of my steam friends have it on their wishlist. To keep things suspenseful I'm putting a 24 hour raffle on this and keeping it open only to MEGAGIVERS.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Age of Mythology Extended -- MB-273D2AEAC4373E75 - Taken by Tizoc. 42 entrants total.
Age of Empires 2 HD -- MB-A0A33DAA0E848CCA - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 10 entrants total.

t1403640815z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom