• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to point and click me.
1T0K4Mz.png

Yea I tempted to buy nascar, just so I can drive backwoulds and crash into shit

Did my part and voted for P&C

BTW, if anyone has summer cards #4,5, or 6 they'd be willing to part with, I'd appreciate it.

Can trade #2, 8, or 9 in return.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DemonFang/
You might like to try this group and the Summer Adventure - Trading Forum thread. Lots of people asking and easy to ask yourself. Remember to edit the post or generate a new trade URL once you are done to stop people sending offers (also include the trade URL and make sure your account settings allow non-friends to trade).

Edit:
I already spent everything in my Steam wallet and would rather not have multiple 30 cent charges on my credit card.
Steam wallet has a minimum top-up value though because valve don't want to eat credit card fees on marketplace transactions.

aku:jiki

Unless they screw adopters over with that Turbo edition they were planning.
How would they do that? Making owners of the original pay more than non-owners?

They announced it several months in advance and are being transparent with it. It's not their fault if an interested buyer isn't paying attention.

Why do they even bother with these community votes. Who does it benefit? They should just do 12 flash deals or something.

Voted for Blackwell though, because more should play it.

Fuck, people would do it anyway if there were more diversity in the flash sales. Almost everything that wins the community choice are stuff that's been on sale millions times already..
Voting gets user cards, so they have a reason to check back every 8 hours. They'll have to scroll down every time, and dailies and flash deals get more exposure.

Chariot

So I guess Blue will break 5x what the second place has and will nearing 6x. And whoever wins tomorrow will start with 5x and get near 7x.

KuroNeeko

Can anyone recommend any good card games? I'm talking like the Trading Card variety...

Wish someone would just remake Shandalar already... ;.;

Maddocks

I totally want Dirt3, but I want to really know is how deep is the customization of the cars. I don't want a cookie cutter car where you cant set ride height or tire choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom