• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
You're meant to die a lot in the beginning. You can upgrade your abilities permanently each time you die which let's you get a little farther every time.

Not when you barely earn any money and die repeatedly :( stupid reaper take all my money before the entrance too.

aku:jiki

Is Game Dev Tycoon worth buying?
If you don't mind idly clicking around in it for 5 hours, not really knowing what you're doing and making a few hit games and a few duds, I guess it's fine.

If you like to know what you're doing and doing your best to win, it's terrible and frustrating. The logic for game design is very vague and unintuitive.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I've gifted Skyrim but apparently forgot to buy my own copy... :')

Retro...lost? No Double Dragon Neon for 2,50?!
It better show up as a daily deal.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Sweet! All of the Sonic Transformed DLC is super cheap this morning, I finally now have it all!!!! Ryo will now be my main racer from here on out!!

Garcia

Yeah, one of the games I'm looking forward to getting this summer sale. I hope it comes on soon.

There's a growing list of people who are expecting Ikaruga to show up as a flash or daily (myself included).

I'm sure we will all go bonkers if a -75% or -80% sale does happen.

Copons

Sweet! All of the Sonic Transformed DLC is super cheap this morning, I finally now have it all!!!! Ryo will now be my main racer from here on out!!

Bought that DLC myself, because it's without doubt the best thing ever created in any videogame ever.

Did Saints Row IV get downgraded or something? Game looks a lot worse than I remember 3 looking, and the aliasing is horrible even with 8x msaa. Not to mention there is weird artifacts on the building(not the glitch effect) and a crazy short draw distance.

masterkajo

I am off to a written exam in about an hour. Only went to the lecture twice. Reading the Power Point sheets right now. Wish me luck.
Normally I don't do it this way but due to time constraints I couldn't attend the lecture regularly. I still need the exam though, so I am willing to try
If any Witcher 3 giveaways are happening in the meantime, please enter on my behalf.

scotcheggz

i've not been able to pay so much attention to the sale this time around, has The Yawhg been on a daily/flash yet? I hope it will...

Did manage to pick up gone home finally :)

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Got another free $6 from the m&ms giveaway today :)
so 2 wins and 1 lost now from the giveaway
I'm happy but you know what else would be great. KOF and Dbl Dragon as a flash sale :p

Ban Puncher

The fuck is a Yogscast and do I need it for Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed? I already have the other DLC of things I recognise.

Halo 2

Banned
Mornin' all.
Quick heads up.

OeiBVrM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom