• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilive1up

Mornin' all.
Quick heads up.

OeiBVrM.jpg

shiiiit. i need a new mouse too.

derExperte

I was actually surprised you typed something at all!

I like being passive aggressive in the morning. And afternoon. And evening.

But yes, buy Dirt 3, the tracks are shorter than I would've liked and I'm the only gamer alive that enjoys the Gymkhana stuff but it's not like there's big competition in the rally genre. The game also looks great, not even 'for its age', it just looks great.

Tizoc

I see ya'all jiggas jumping to blue and craftin' them badges for another day of free games
YTG2PZC.png

Ain't none of my business tho

Sounded better in my head...

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I see ya'all jiggas jumping to blue and craftin' them badges for another day of free games
YTG2PZC.png

Ain't none of my business tho

Sounded better in my head...

haha god damn it

man I am hoping I win so I can get a chance at these removed-from-steam games gettin on my account'

C'MON DADDY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF INDIGO PROPHECIES.

drgambit

Banned
Haha, I'm only doing it just the once. Game badges are limited to five levels/one level (regular badge/foil badge respectively) so I treat sale badges the same.

I think so, yeah.

Hold off on crafting till the last minute tomorrow, I have a feeling the 'meta' might troll on whoever is winning (i.e. day2)

Card Boy

Banned
Can anyone recommend any good card games? I'm talking like the Trading Card variety...

Wish someone would just remake Shandalar already... ;.;

on Steam?

Magic 2014 (2015 comes on in acouple weeks)
Might & Magic: Duel of Champions
Card City Nights (story based TCG)
Spectromancer

Vuze

Heyall, do we know if Valiant Hearts will receive a preload of some sort? Game will release tomorrow but it's Ubisoft so I don't know how they handle this.

Fjord

Can anyone recommend any good card games? I'm talking like the Trading Card variety...

Wish someone would just remake Shandalar already... ;.;

Hard to beat Hearthstone right now. There's Infinity Wars too or check out Ironclad Tactics in the strategy humble bundle on right now.

metalshade

Well the P and C vote is gonna be nice if it wins, I have never played a MYST before, and a friend of mine raves about it, so we shall see.
Hopefully the Unreal Tournament pack goes on a flash/daily or something, I have been wanting to pick that up for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom