• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jme

picked up gta 4. realized it requires GFWL to save my progress. this service is shutting down next month... will i seriously not be able to save my progress?

Vuze

Woke up to a gift copy of Kentucky Route Zero on my screen. Fuck yes.

That's cool! Game looks great.

-

I just quit AC2 after this lol. The longer I play this game, the more it annoys me. But I want to get it off my PoS.
iznHkIMtEfaMA.png

oipic

Maybe, just maybe, there are still two of you out there with a gaping zombie MOBA-sized hole in your Steam library? In any case, +1, etc.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- No lurkers, yo
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- Nobody asked for a zombie MOBA, so this may indeed be awful
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island: Epidemic #1 -- MB-F7B2F1F097AFC597 - Taken by velociraptor
Dead Island: Epidemic #2 -- MB-71C32D1F9BE9727A - Taken by Sarobi

(I think these still work?)

So now, thanks to adding that M&M money to my Steam Wallet, I can't get into the community market at all. Deleting and re-entering my credit card information into Steam no longer fixes my issue. I can't verify the card - it's used up and I couldn't access the records for it anyway. There's nothing I can do.

Sakura

The 30 people winning 3 games on their wishlist, do they get notified at the end of the summer sale or at the end of the day?

Woorloog

Banned
StarForge is on sale...
Is it any good? Or is it just Minecraft with fancier graphics, ie non-existent depth (mere survival is not interesting, annoying like having hunger meters)?

It's a metaphor for the cruelty of war.

It's effective :(

My game keeps doing that randomly. I solved it temporarily by playing in windowed mode.

That didn't work for me. Eventually I got to some gameplay, but it was so filled will graphical bugs (missing effects/textures, these black box-like pixel things covering lots of surfaces, flickering textures, etc) that it just wasn't worth it to play. I'll try a few more things, but if I can't get it to work I'm gonna contact steam and try and get a refund on it.

vermadas

Woke up to see that I had won Spelunky last night. Thanks koolaroo!

I gave up on the 360 version quickly because of deadzone issues causing me to duck all the time but that shouldn't be a problem with this one.

Falt

Any tips for a gentleman new to the selling of cards? Am I trying to swindle people here?! What's the general consensus?

OK, quick queation: is Kingdoms of Amalur worth the $10 for the DLC? I mean is the DLC good/worth it?

meeeeeeeeh its okay I played about 80 hours of KoA because I am a completionist, and the DLC was pretty cool if you are actually interested in the game, but really its just more of the same fetch quests. Also isn't it 5$ or 7.50$ for COMPLETE pack of KoA?

Calmine

How is the Lego Movie game on PC (and in general compared to the other Lego games which i usually love) ?

We'll I bought Lego Marvel Universe and Lego Batman 2 and both are great fun and funny. The controls are simply pretty much A jump, X attack, and B special and Y to switch character if using controller.

My only complaint is that it doesn't give you much instructions on where to go, it does say like you need someone with this power to do this and that but when trying to find something you know to make into Lego was confusing at first lol, then again they wouldn't want it too easy.

Unfortunately not even this sale, or the fact that I'm dying to play Divinity Original Sin (which is sitting, installed, in my library), has been able to cure me of my CK2 addiction. GAF, send help.

Tizoc

Any tips for a gentleman new to the selling of cards? Am I trying to swindle people here?! What's the general consensus?

Basically if a card is being sold on average for $0.20, you sell for same amount or a little less.
If you don't want to make a badge then sell your cards, and eventually come to the shocking realization that you made $10 which you can spend to get a game at a price mistake and feel fucking awesome about yourself.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
picked up gta 4. realized it requires GFWL to save my progress. this service is shutting down next month... will i seriously not be able to save my progress?

I'd be surprised if Rockstar don't switch to steamworks or something for GTA4 now that GTA5 is confirmed for PC but in case they don't all you have to do is make an offline profile or use xliveless crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom