• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhriad

#TeamPink is getting destroyed. :( The scores aren't totally skewed though so I guess that's progress. Was there ever any statement as to why the scores were so even for 2nd-5th during the last few days? Found that to be a little odd.

Chariot

#TeamPink is getting destroyed. :( The scores aren't totally skewed though so I guess that's progress. Was there ever any statement as to why the scores were so even for 2nd-5th during the last few days? Found that to be a little odd.
Get your tinfoil hat and come with me in the club of people who think that Valve rigged stuff.

Acccent

I know I suck at Ikaruga and I didn't particularly intend to buy it, but I do own a rotating monitor, and 3chopl0x's post is making me reconsider...

Kadin

There's a lot of 2K game with fairly good discount like Boderlands 2, X-Com, Civ:V etc.
Yeah I just searched for Steam within those games and there are some decent games, most of which you mentioned. Hopefully some people can find something they want. :)

Haunted

2014-06-25-040k5kqn.jpg
hnnnngg

So what's wrong with fallout 3 on windows 7? there's a warning about it on the steam and i'm tempted to buy it.

I don't remember the specifics, but it's not optimized for the OS. It also hates quad-core CPUs, if I remember correctly. I had to tweak some things beforehand to make it run alright. It's been a long time, so my memory on the subject isn't the best, but I did put hundreds of hours into the PC version on Win 7 myself. Check the community hub discussions, I'm sure you'll find some answers there.

Xamdou

Just got back from Bestbuy and got a $50 Steam credit card plus a Razer DeathAdder 2013 mouse for $55 after tax!

Recommend me some great steam deals GAF!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
RionaaM, there is a full Novice mode in the game, which is really easy - I managed to almost 1cc the first time I tried.
Not as explosive as the Arcade mode, but very doable and still loads of fun.

Get the game. Best damn thing to be released on Steam this year.
Fair enough, and I do respect your opinions a lot. So if you say it's worth getting and its difficulty is manageable, then I will add it to my wishlist (it's not a daily deal after all!).

Also, I just remembered about your post regarding Shoot the Bullet and the great tips you wrote there. I totally forgot to try it, sorry :( I will though, don't worry about it.

that's a relief, I thought I'm alone that bad at them (><)
I get incredibly tired so fast, it's sorta funny on it's own.
Oh no, they are fun but incredibly hard and frustrating for me. And I never get better at them because I never practice.

Ark

Really hoping Rayman wins the vote. Tempted to pick up Kentucky Route Zero too, but I think that's just a little too expensive for me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom