• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

Ha, the dog leash. I like the later commentary when he points out that he stopped using leashes.

Have you played Emerald City Confidential? It's also by Dave Gilbert, but because it was published by PlayFirst he couldn't include a commentary. Instead,he did a LP of himself playing it and providing commentary. Shame it rarely goes on sale.
I haven't played that, in fact, I never really intended to play the Blackwell games, just Primordia, but since 4 episodes were included in the bundle, I figured I might as well.

I might play it eventually but I'm not in a hurry and I'm generally not an adventure game fan. I still love developer playthroughs/LPs however. Seen entire Ratchet&Clank 2 and 3 played that way

Salsa

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for SalsaShark:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-E63936008DD8637F - Taken by NotSelf. 61 entrants total.

t1403652932z1.png

here's my proposition to you:

Modbot chooses the image of the game based around the name I input... so the game could be not bad rats, and Modbot wouldnt know it

the game could be something else....... ;)

or it could not

let the games begin

7enW2wN.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That shit again? It was funny once salsa

Edit: oops thought it was a new one, in sorry salsa. Please don't bite me :(

Prison Architect is pretty awesome, but could use a little better tutorial. I know how to build a prison, but know fuck all about how to manage one.

ihavenoideawhati'mdoing-dog.jpg

here's my proposition to you:

Modbot chooses the image of the game based around the name I input... so the game could be not bad rats, and Modbot wouldnt know it

the game could be something else....... ;)

or it could not

let the games begin

7enW2wN.gif

it's over now.....

...what is it?

Posted this earlier but the thread was moving so fast.

I got ARMA 2 and I understand the Day Z mod is free. Is that community still pretty large? Or did the standalone Day Z game pretty much take everyone away?

velociraptor

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (velociraptor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Garry's Mod -- MB-9B30333FC3815158 - Taken by drizzle. 13 entrants total.

t1403664121z1.png

Acccent

Salsa is like
"Okay NotSelf. The game is Dark Souls 2. Here is the key: LKZO-S68F-54SF-????. I have five more giveaways of that kind to make; I'll give you the last four characters if and only if you tell no one what game you just won."

zugzug

is anything talking about each color winning each day is this for real?
I haven't been watching but is each day getting some whale that blows up point score somehow, heh and I just saw last night that my buying games did not give me points....Broke down on Arma 3 and Spec Ops and outlast.

Xamdou

Hell yeah on Marlow, maybe on magical drop but a big wtf on the third game?

Reward points discount?

Bestbuy deal of the day: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/Deal-of-the-Day/pcmcat248000050016.c?id=pcmcat248000050016

Did pricematch of the Razer Deathadder at amazon so $55 after tax plus the $50 steam cred.

Me too! I ended getting two cards thanks to a steam glitch, so it had been a great day for me. :D

Yea! Bestbuy get's a lot of my business with great deals like that! GCU 20% off is bloody legit too! Also got my Asus RT-AC68R Router for $120 there also... Bestbuy Rocks!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
What better way to celebrate Tuesday than another DMC4 giveaway?

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Devil May Cry 4 -- MB-D94ED706307A09F2 - Taken by DarkLegion

t1403663420z1.png

dmc4-combo15fps-2-350i3s1y.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom