• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

7zKOaYg.png

Something tells me that this isn't the whole story...or maybe that's what Salsa wants us to think. Damn him.

is it?

Dambrosi

Banned
I've been playing Ether One. I'd heard it "goes full Bioshock Infinite" toward the end, but wasn't expecting the degree of truth in that statement. Certainly an excellent game though, one I'd heavily recommend to fans [or detractors] of Gone Home seeking a more traditional game-like approach to that style of narrative.
Gone Home with gameplay, you say? *intrigued*

scurker

Finally picked up nidhogg, now just need someone else to play with. I haven't tried it yet, but does it have online play as well?

AHA-Lambda

I've been playing Ether One. I'd heard it "goes full Bioshock Infinite" toward the end, but wasn't expecting the degree of truth in that statement. Certainly an excellent game though, one I'd heavily recommend to fans [or detractors] of Gone Home seeking a more traditional game-like approach to that style of narrative.

Very interesting, I have my eye on this already so I'm definitely intrigued :)

Colby

So with the market lock, is there any way to complete badges? Buying and selling are out...what about trading with others? Can cards be gifted or traded under a market lock?

Sajjaja

was talking to frosty about this, but earlier before coming to work, I noticed I couldnt find my credit/debit card anyware, so im pretty sure I lost it somehow, which means Ill have to go to the bank tomorow morning and cancel it, hoping that nobody actually used it, and a new one probably wont be here this week.... so thats my sale over pretty much. Fun times

and of course now Wolf gets 33% off with the possibility of a daily still.

Fuck...my...life

Amateur. Haven't memorized your CC info?

Trejik

Am I a terrible person if I buy Brothers because I'm too lazy to hook up my Xbox?

If the answer is no, is it a better game in any way on PC to warrant three bucks?

Speevy

Banned
Am I a terrible person if I buy Brothers because I'm too lazy to hook up my Xbox?

If the answer is no, is it a better game in any way on PC to warrant three bucks?

The Steam version has a third brother. He's the little one's imaginary friend.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I bought a TF2 key to trade with a steam gift trader but then they backed out of it and now I'm stuck with a key, lol.

Guess I'll wait for other sales before dumping it on the market and taking a $.20 loss.

Kadin

Just another bump for this. Couple hours to go.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Serious Sam 3 BFE -- MB-D67FA8C480D1AC0E
Borderlands 2 -- MB-17E95974E10CA5C4
Fez -- MB-C376B5C89681FE54

t1403661444z1.png

hohoXD123

I bought a TF2 key to trade with a steam gift trader but then they backed out of it and now I'm stuck with a key, lol.

Guess I'll wait for other sales before dumping it on the market and taking a $.20 loss.

Might as well keep it, there are bound to be other games you may want to trade for.

Hold onto it! The prices are bound to shoot up again after the sale is over.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Amateur. Haven't memorized your CC info?

no nor would I use it now anyway before I check my account tomorow at the bank. Im so fucking sure I put it away the last time I used it at the ATM but I couldnt find it anyware so big fat /shrug

Turfster

was talking to frosty about this, but earlier before coming to work, I noticed I couldnt find my credit/debit card anyware, so im pretty sure I lost it somehow, which means Ill have to go to the bank tomorow morning and cancel it, hoping that nobody actually used it, and a new one probably wont be here this week.... so thats my sale over pretty much. Fun times

and of course now Wolf gets 33% off with the possibility of a daily still.

Fuck...my...life

... Ouch.

Sajjaja

no nor would I use it now anyway before I check my account tomorow at the bank. Im so fucking sure I put it away the last time I used it at the ATM but I couldnt find it anyware so big fat /shrug

Can't you check the activity online? Though it probably wouldn't have updated so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom