• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Red overtook purple again. We seem to be real rivals. Going after the colors I say we're the british empire while purple is france. Green is prussia, blue is sweden and pink... belgium?

derExperte

Wait, you mean if even someone gift you uncensored version, you still need VPN to be able to play it? That's harsh

Exactly, all uncut versions have a 'don't let the Germans play this'-flag. Which is unprecedented and legally unnecessary, they obviously want to push the de-Nazified version.

Red overtook purple again. We seem to be real rivals. Going after the colors I say we're the british empire while purple is france. Green is prussia, blue is sweden and pink... belgium?

I don't want to be France. And someone stole 24.000 from us in one go.

Also, dear Steam community that voted for not-Broken Age Legends:

Gu2tOFH.gif
I voted for Rayman, come at me.

I already own Broken Age.

urghgh

a friend bought me nidhogg but steam wont redeem the fucking gift no matter what I try

i've had to open a ticket with their support but feel I may die before they respond

Bulletstorm isn't grabbing me. I knew that much from the console demos, so I'm not sure why I paid $5 just to reaffirm that "Yep, not for me. Too try-hard in comedy and the skillshot system isn't as deep as they make it out to be."

Maybe the later levels do more, but I'm not impressed.

The trying-waaaaaay-too-hard dialogue of Dickstorm killed that game for me. It's like it was written by a child who just learned how to cuss, knowing nothing of wit or structure.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
You guys with Rayman...... If it was really so incredible (it is) you'd think you'd have purchased it in the last year-ish. Instead Broken Age gets thrown under your cheap bus..

half kidding with fingers pointing back at me..

DSix

Banned
I heard some people lamenting that it's not on sale, so here goes. Base Game + DLC:
ModBot said:
Instructions for DSix:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Binding of Isaac Plus Wrath of the Lambs -- MB-75983623B084FB55 - Taken by Oublieux. 15 entrants total.

t1403667572z1.png

Bulletstorm isn't grabbing me. I knew that much from the console demos, so I'm not sure why I paid $5 just to reaffirm that "Yep, not for me. Too try-hard in comedy and the skillshot system isn't as deep as they make it out to be."

Maybe the later levels do more, but I'm not impressed.

I also found it boring for the most part but i thought that it became really good toward the end.

The trying-waaaaaay-too-hard dialogue of Dickstorm killed that game for me. It's like it was written by a child who just learned how to cuss, knowing nothing of wit or structure.

Yeah a lot of the dialogue seemed like they were trying get to mix and match swear words and throw them out. It really wasn't funny.

Jafku

oh thanks! btw on one of my game it said "3 cards drop remaining"

while some of them said "no card drop remaining" what does that mean?

It means that by playing the game you can still earn 3 cards. "No card drop remaining" means that when you play you wont receive anymore cards and will have to either buy or trade/sell cards in order to craft that games badge

Nibiru

Banned
oh thanks! btw on one of my game it said "3 cards drop remaining"

while some of them said "no card drop remaining" what does that mean?

Look at your badges and all the games then see which ones you have the most cards for. Then go to the market and buy the ones you are missing. They are very cheap like 9-10 cents usually. Then craft the badge you will get level 8 very fast and it might cost you a buck.

This is the fastest way.

Arthea

Exactly, all uncut versions have a 'don't let the Germans play this'-flag. Which is unprecedented and legally unnecessary, they obviously want to push the de-Nazified version.
That's kinda funny, in a sad way. I agree that it's unnecessary and overabundant protection.

Brites

Neo Member
Try it out, guys.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Untitled.jpg

A Virus Named TOM -- MB-7FFA89BECE480D67 - Taken by Seaklng

Mokoi

Banned
I think yall mean bastion won

---

Last reminder for the ones who missed

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dark Souls II -- MB-3EB9D9956AED776E - Taken by Black Soma. 333 entrants total.

t1403657668z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom