• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
OHHHH KILL EM!

Got lucky today and ended up going to Best Buy to return the Steam 20$ card I bought yesterday since it didn't work and found out it wasn't even activated. They gave me a new card and when I got I entered the code, and for some reason it entered in me getting 2 20$ steam codes. So I ended up getting an extra 20$ and thought I might as well share something with my fellow GAFfers, so here we go! Another Huggy Giveaway!

EDIT: It is Dark Souls 1!! Why does it put a picture of 2 up?

Don't play with the peoples hearts huggy!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
all these Dark Souls 2 giveaways are like day 1 with the Original Sin giveaways...

What im trying to say is, feel my pain all of you muahahahahaha!

:(

Altazor

OHHHH KILL EM!

Got lucky today and ended up going to Best Buy to return the Steam 20$ card I bought yesterday since it didn't work and found out it wasn't even activated. They gave me a new card and when I got I entered the code, and for some reason it entered in me getting 2 20$ steam codes. So I ended up getting an extra 20$ and thought I might as well share something with my fellow GAFfers, so here we go! Another Huggy Giveaway!

EDIT: It is Dark Souls 1!! Why does it put a picture of 2 up?

haven't given something through Modbot yet (*crowd boos*) but... could it be that you have to input the game's entire name? (as in "Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition")

Thezez

Banned
Made by a Gaffer! In the spirit of the game, this giveaway is first in, first served!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cook Serve Delicious -- MB-52B26DA75A048683 - Taken by Kid Ska

gorfyako

Banned
Sorry to ask this here, but is there a thread where one can ask for help getting games to run? I cannot get Arkham Origins to work on my tv (works fine on my monitor) and it's really bothering me.

Hugstable

Banned
haven't given something through Modbot yet (*crowd boos*) but... could it be that you have to input the game's entire name? (as in "Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition")

I did the same giveaway yesterday and when I put that name in I got no picture at all. Tried just "Dark Souls" today and Got DS2 picture. I switched it out though and found one myself online.

Altazor

I did the same giveaway yesterday and when I put that name in I got no picture at all. Tried just "Dark Souls" today and Got DS2 picture. I switched it out though and found one myself online.

weird stuff, maybe someone more knowledgeable with Modbot can clarify what happened there.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
point and click discounts on the next vote are all great, so of course it will lose

not that ill be able to buy them lol. actually i will with mah steam wallet, i think

BATTLEFRONT II LITERAL SHIT STORM INCOMING.

sYFAIn0.gif

Turfster

Flash
  • Serious Sam Complete Pack 85% off
  • Killing Floor 75% off
  • Call of Juarez Gunslinger 75% off
  • Star Wars Battlefront II 66% off
Community choice
  • World of Goo 90% off
  • Bastion 85% off
  • Awesomenauts 90% off
  • Rayman Legends 75% off
Community votes
Pack 1:
  • Delver 70% off
  • Super Amazing Wagon Adventure 66% off
  • Pixel Piracy 50% off
  • Noir Syndrome 66% off
Pack 2:
  • Goodbye Deponia 75% off
  • Secret Files Sam Peters 75% off
  • The Last Door 75% off
  • Stranded 50% off

Seaklng

Banned
OHHHH KILL EM!

EDIT: Fixed

NICE! That's some good luck you've got there c:

Sofa King

BATTLEFRONT II LITERAL SHIT STORM INCOMING.

Like this quote in the game description,

"As of May 31, 2014, online functionality, including network multiplayer and wireless chat, will no longer be available for this title. We regret any disappointment as a result of the shutdown of the services supporting these online features."

Timely

Uzzy

As of May 31, 2014, online functionality, including network multiplayer and wireless chat, will no longer be available for this title. We regret any disappointment as a result of the shutdown of the services supporting these online features.

So.. uh.. why are Steam still selling Battlefront II? Is there a fan based solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom