• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

dumb question but how do you raise your level on Steam? Still only level 1 :(

Get XP for each badge you craft from making complete sets of trading cards.
Get XP for the badge for doing community stuff, such as writing a review of a game.
(check the bottom of your badges page and click on the community badge for details)
Get XP for having games on your account (approximately 1 XP per game)
XP based on how many years you have had a Steam account.
XP for occasional other stuff, such as qualifying for the SteamMachine beta.

Yiss, Legends. Uplay be damned, but it's the only Ubisoft franchise I care for anymore.

All you waiting for Broken Age can wait until it's actually finished.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I, and 87,141 others, voted for Broken Age in March 2012.

I would've if I had a decent pc at the time.

It will be a daily, without a doubt.

Hopefully along with Banner Saga.

Community-Choice:

Magicka 90% off. Civ 4 75% off. Terrarria 80% off!

Wolfenstein 75%. Broken Age 75%. Killer is Dead 75%.

What would people vote for?

I'm sure some people missed the Terrarria sale the other day.

mrgone

I just checekd and didn't see that. Maybe I'm blind.

It's definitely not an obvious thing, especially in the game.

When you're in the game choose Seasons 1 & 2 from the main menu, then Season One. After that scroll until you hit Black Hole, Ripley's Believe it or Not, or Theatre of Magic (it doesn't matter which). Then you're given the option to buy the starter pack for a cent as the first option in the next menu. It uses your Steam wallet funds, so you can use your card pennies, and after that you've got all three tables.

Locust

is murderer soul suspect any good? I see its at 33%...Is it better to wait for a better deal (not necessarily this sale)?

Definitely not worth the price. You can get AMD codes with Murdered and Sniper Elite 3 for 9 TF2 keys (~$20), that's the way to go if you really want to play it now.

Acccent

yeah he can complete uplay actions to earn uplay units to redeem for uplay rewards which get you in-game currency

BASÉ YVES!!! :courber :courberdeux

~la soif c'est réel~

je play tu play u play

zUPrLc9.png

#mort

bakeray

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bastion -- MB-8D0A4E16973AF9A7 - Taken by xninjav. 8 entrants total. - Taken by Mokoi. 23 entrants total.
English Country Tune -- MB-517A2D7C218F5DB1 - Taken by Mengy. 10 entrants total.
t1403668323z1.png
try this again without the daily restriction..

StAidan

Sigh. I took Rayman Legends off my wishlist a while back because of uplay. Oh well, maybe there'll be something nice in the other four flash deals.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
lol add me to the list of "Steam F'ed over by $6 M&M card"

My account is all blocked up. Even though my verified credit card is on file.

No way out of this is there? What if I add more funds from my verified account?

Damnit!

Hugstable

Banned
OHHHH KILL EM!

Got lucky today and ended up going to Best Buy to return the Steam 20$ card I bought yesterday since it didn't work and found out it wasn't even activated. They gave me a new card and when I got I entered the code, and for some reason it entered in me getting 2 20$ steam codes. So I ended up getting an extra 20$ and thought I might as well share something with my fellow GAFfers, so here we go! Another Huggy Giveaway!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dark Souls -- MB-78845AAE2CDE5942

t1403668574z1.png

EDIT: Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom