• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblank83

PIXEL GRAPHICS VOTE.

Don't judge me. Super Amazing Wagon Adventure, come to me.

Nothing wrong with that. I voted for it just because I hope more people buy Delver. It's a fun little game. Noir Syndrome also looks interesting. I'd buy it. And Super Amazing Wagon Adventure is a good joke game, though it gets boring before long.

No idea about Pixel Piracy, though.

Concept17

It's kind of nice when that 8 hours is up and the next batch is all games you don't want to buy.

Feels good. Like I chose fruit instead of pizza.

You can text 'MOVIE' to 78787 once a day for a chance to win :)

Hot tip man, thanks!

alright thanks!

anyone in Canada get it to work? I can only send out 50 text messages for free on my phone plan and I'd rather not use one just to find it out it wouldn't work in the first place. lol

What was Gaf's opinion on Blackguards? I vaguely remember watching a GB quicklook and thinking it looked quite enjoyable, but I was drowning in an even bigger backlog than my current one.

Pro's and Con's anyone? (thanks in advance)

r3n4ud

Some stuff I've noticed with no discount at all, where I'd expect some level of discount:
- Secret of Monkey Island (along with many other LucasArts games like Thrillville)
- Samurai Gunn
- That Damn Doctor Who Platformer
- ObScure / ObScure 2
- Nuclear Throne (Early Access)
- The Apogee Throwback Pack
- Omegalodon
- The Floor is Jelly
- Where is my Heart?

Really wanted

- The Floor is Jelly
- Where is my Heart?
- Child of Light

fuck

zkylon

zkylewd
my problem with stranded is how fucking slow it is

it's like you click and you have to just sit there watching the little guy walk for like 10 seconds before you can do anything

it's like max payne 3 or something

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Ayup.

Also, that 100$ Star Wars complete pack with no discount is just sad, Disney =p

Well, we can call that one just Disney being Disney.

That feel when I remember that Disney owns Indy now. I feel like I made a post about that yesterday, but I don't know why I didn't make that connection for FoA.

Having one of those moments where my resolve (wallet) is being tested for reasons unknown. Why do i feel like i need to pick up Murdered Soul Suspect when i know i should wait for Xmas sale... Someone talk me out of it please!

Also does Battlefront 2 already have fan based multiplayer support since gamespy shut down or?

Indignate

Anyone have experience with running Kotor 2 on Windows 8?

Want to get it, but don't want to deal with a ton of nonsense if it's broken.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
They really need to start putting some community choice losers in the flash sales. Or better yet just scrap the community choice garbage altogether and have bigger flash sales instead.

maus

When is Book of Unwritten Tales gonna come up in one of these adventure sales? The next community choice looks pretty bleh.

ss_103f3be0878deadc3df7c22c131f5398f62780dd.600x338.jpg

You've gone too far, indie devs.

sabanoo

Slight rule change-- top three teams get games from their wishlists now, not just the lone winner.

Oh, and the Blackwell Bundle is on sale.

And, shameless bump, I posted a giveaway for it on the bottom of a page so nobody probably saw it:

Woo! I almost bought this earlier but ended up passing on it. Thanks!

Anyone have experience with running Kotor 2 on Windows 8?

Want to get it, but don't want to deal with a ton of nonsense if it's broken.

I believe it worked for me. I've been on Windows 8 from day one. I might have just started it up, but I didn't play it that much. There's some mods out there for it.

derExperte

Having one of those moments where my resolve (wallet) is being tested for reasons unknown. Why do i feel like i need to pick up Murdered Soul Suspect when i know i should wait for Xmas sale... Someone talk me out of it please!

Buy an AMD Never Settle voucher on eBay, Murdered is one of the choices (Sniper V3 another one, you can get both with Silver).

And I like Murdered so far (thanks corrosivefrost), very linear, simple gameplay but that's exactly what I want right now.

I like to think I know a bit about a lot of Indie games, but somehow I don't think I have heard of any of the games in the community vote. I just don't know what to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom