• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jelly and Heart are really, really new.

I bought it for 50% off in Feb.

Dat coupon.
After you used yours, I hunted for one for weeks.

You can probably get all those games for cheaper during this sale.

Sure, but would that purchase be 100% tax deductible? And would you be helping out a good cause like MFS/DwB?

Nuclear Throne?

8JYlHlL.png

There was a coupon spawned from crafting badges. derExperte/myself/JaseC all got one and used it, I believe.

maus

I don't know about you, but that screen cap was horrifying to me. Couldn't play a game like that.

Yeha I guess it catches the eye of some people but it doesn't do much for me.

I couldn't put up with this game for long
238432-hd%20lone%20survivor%20ps3%20ps%20vita.jpg

Could never see the dude's face mask as anything other than a huge grin.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Dang I just woke up, I didn't miss KOF or Double Dragon in a flash did I?

I gotta get my sleep schedule fixed before I head back to work Friday :(

Dambrosi

Banned
I voted for Pixel Graphics - Rogue-like because:

1. I HATE point-and-click games. HATE.
2. Delver looks cool.
3. Everyone should play Super Amazing Wagon Adventure at least once, and at that price? Why not.
4. Why the fuck isn't Risk Of Rain in there for silly money? (Not actually a reason.)

Dang I just woke up, I didn't miss KOF or Double Dragon in a flash did I?

I gotta get my sleep schedule fixed before I head back to work Friday :(
No, thank God, or I'd have to hurt somebody.

Yeha I guess it catches the eye of some people but it doesn't do much for me.

I couldn't put up with this game for long
238432-hd%20lone%20survivor%20ps3%20ps%20vita.jpg

Could never see the dude's face mask as anything other than a huge grin.

The text is what killed it for me, I'm not asian.
j/k
I uninstalled it after about an hour.

Exeunt

At it's price it still has enough singleplayer worth out of it IMO, plus there are workarounds to the Multiplayer as well.

I played BF II for the first time last summer, and I thought the single player was worth the price of admission. The AI is pretty bad though, which can be really apparent in the later missions. Still a fun time if you're into Star Wars.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
One hour left!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Devil May Cry 4 -- MB-D94ED706307A09F2 - Taken by DarkLegion

t1403663420z1.png

eSeUbkZ.gif

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Antisquad -- MB-9F6620BBC11D2812 - Taken by RelentlessRolento. 5 entrants total.

t1403661070z1.png

Stage On

True words.

Also, Awesomenauts worth it?

I don't know, never got around to playing the copy I got in some bundle or other.

Normally I'd say it's hard to go wrong for a dollar but it's got an insane amount of Dlc so if you aren't planning to play it any time soon it might be worth waiting for it to get bundled again

So I bought the 2K Collection from GMG a while back...here guys, have some stuff:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Borderlands 2 -- MB-198FCE95A0775D16 - Taken by user237. 32 entrants total.
XCOM Enemy Unknown -- MB-60C86FC32BAC186E - Taken by Pakkidis. 28 entrants total.
Bioshock Infinite -- MB-6079C6347DC100A9 - Taken by jmizzal. 57 entrants total.
Civilization V -- MB-0D808824503B3644

t1403670974z1.png

Man when these flash sales keep showing up...I already own all the games. I'm not sure if i'm happy or depressed when that happens.

I really would like to get a Tower of Guns sale at some point. That game looks fun as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom