• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the side the voting options end up on randomized? On every vote I default to the left side and make the right side change my vote, so to speak. Maybe that's why the trash games win every time.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No Rayman Origins discount really sucks :/

Still better than Broken Game I mean Age.
KuGsj.gif

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
6 Days In and still no Biohazard 4 HD flash sale. WHY.jpg Capcom.

Anyone play Cities in Motion 2? I've had my eye on it for a while and if a deeper discount comes up I'm interested int it and want to know what y'all think about it.

derExperte

I don't want to ruin it, but it doesn't really stay a simple murder mystery, much that I wish it did.

To put it this way, it makes some of the same mistakes Silent Hill does when its overarching story got dumb.

Awww, too bad. But I already suspected something dumb might come up just because
the killer seems to be unnaturally strong
. Hope it doesn't end like Fahrenheit.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Pretty amazing the kind of HYPE steam is able to generate with a sale. They have done an amazing job, Kudos to their marketing team, they rock hard. Not often I can say that about marketing!

Sky Chief

Didn't Steam always used to have these massive publisher bundle sales? Do they not do that anymore or am I just not looking in the right places?

Just crafted my first summer badge and got something called Rubedo Plated Drakgoon Skin

Warframe
Skin
This Drakgoon has been adorned with a fine layer of Rubedo plating. Granted by crafting the Steam Summer Sale 2014 badge.
Tags: Tradable, Marketable
View in Community Market
Starting at: $3.41
Volume: 160 sold in the last 24 hours

not bad. of course my foils from yesterday haven't sold yet..

Wensih

Did you look at the reviews? :(

It may still be interesting, but the trailer paints a pretty amazing picture that the game doesn't seem to quite live up to, if the reviews are accurate.

NOOOO!!!! Don't tell me this... I was actually about to look up some youtube stuff on it.

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up :( It's disappointing because it has such neat alien landscapes, but I found this review for it that paints a pretty negative picture. I'm looking up a couple more videos of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKNpAxthtcY

Everyone should should try out COJ: Gunslinger. I've been playing it the past few days and it's a blast. Feels like they started out trying to make a semi serious game then half way through they just said "fuck it" and went a bit crazy with the story telling mechanics.

Fox318

Lies. They make you play as the most annoying, whiny son of a bitch ever.

They used to, and don't seem to any more.

I thought the games had an odd charm to them. Sure he is a loser but the world is interesting.

Also I haven't played Goodbye Deponia yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom