• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

So, I have the opportunity to get a $5 amazon gift card. I didn't really pay attention before when people were talking about transferring funds from Amazon to Steam. Is that real? How do I do that? Will that screw up my market purchases?

Great giveaway Dragoon En Regalia

Sajjaja

The story so far is a simple murder mystery. Who and why. Same goes for the side stuff, not very wacky apart from the fact you're a ghost. But I'm only two hours in, the end could involve lesbian alien goats.

goatstare.gif

Thought Battlefront's servers were gone for good, but the news that you can use gamerange or whatever made it an instant buy. It was the most fun game to play years ago, I'm excited to give it a try again.

I also think New Vegas is better. Big fan of the fallout series and New Vegas tops them all, even the originals. But FO3 doesn't top the originals. It is good though.

And that is the true negative of winning bad rats. It's not being gifted the game itself, but denied the better ones that you may've won shortly after. Such is the way of evil.

Why else create such a terrible game if not to troll people by giving it away for free.

Kadin

About 15mins left for some games you might not have. Good luck.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Serious Sam 3 BFE -- MB-D67FA8C480D1AC0E - Taken by Fracas. 16 entrants total.
Borderlands 2 -- MB-17E95974E10CA5C4 - Taken by Mass_Pincup. 55 entrants total.
Fez -- MB-C376B5C89681FE54 - Taken by Videospel. 11 entrants total.

t1403661444z1.png

The story so far is a simple murder mystery. Who and why. Same goes for the side stuff, not very wacky apart from the fact you're a ghost. But I'm only two hours in, the end could involve lesbian alien goats.

I don't want to ruin it, but it doesn't really stay a simple murder mystery, much that I wish it did.

To put it this way, it makes some of the same mistakes Silent Hill does when its overarching story got dumb.

New Vegas vs FO3? Never played a Bethesda game btw.

I much prefer Fallout 3 over New Vegas. Its a much better realized world. Fallout 3 also has a better vibe whereas New Vegas leans heavy on pop culture refs and humor. New Vegas has better dialog and if you are into crafting, NV is better at that too.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Between this and the gog sale ive spent around 210$ or so. Not bad when you consider 3 new console games are 180$.

But still, will i ever play these games, that is the question..

Evo X

Woot! Looks like I won Dark Souls from Beatofficer's giveaway!

Thanks a lot buddy. Been meaning to try it out for a while.

Time to get my ass kicked repeatedly before I rage quit the tutorial level. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom