• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

Why did I vote on the Pixel Graphics - Rogue Like, when so many games I've been meaning to buy are in the other category! I'm never voting via mobile again 😨

Pachimari

One more little gem for the community:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Madridista:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

World of Goo -- MB-D0D074812A72F005 - Taken by InvisibleStride. 12 entrants total.

t1403663577z1.png

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Last call!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Devil May Cry 4 -- MB-D94ED706307A09F2 - Taken by DarkLegion. 112 entrants total.

t1403663420z1.png

QcaKxiy.gif

Reused gif. I'm so ill-prepared.

Oublieux

Have an unclaimed Offspring Fling left!

ModBot said:
To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Offspring Fling -- MB-69A01E97EF9E179F

rtcn63

That damn show.
Super Specs episode scarred me for life..

The one with the Q and the guy who comes out the wall. Fuck me I couldn't sleep proper for years, stared at the corner above my bed. Though to be fair, after seeing a television broadcast of The Truman Show, I fell into the belief that my shitty life was an intentional fabrication, with an audience constantly watching me as I hid under the covers.

You can ignore all the DLC, it's either cosmetic or community weapons.
Yeah, I saw it's mostly skins etc. But there is another problem, I am from Germany and it is censored.
If there was a kind soul from the US to buy it and gift me, I'd happily pay them via Paypal.

Is there a kind Gafer who would like to help?

Rayman Legends is the best seller right now, that makes me happy.

Feel free to add me on Uplay (and Steam) If you're going to play it.

Steam/Uplay/PSN/Origin/GFWL ID: MadrugadorDG

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm a doofus and forgot to set a Call of Juarez: Gunslinger giveaway as a raffle.

Just letting you guys know I'll put it up in about 5 minutes, for those interested

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
No, I don't like point-and-clicks because of my own failings, not the games' - i can't wrap my head around the illogical puzzles in most of them. I can't think in programmer logic, i suppose.

A lot of point and click games are beleaguered by obtuse puzzles. IHNMAIMS, for example, is filled with puzzles like that, mainly in the end game. It's not so much your failing as it is the designer's.

Gangxxter

Nice, Serious Sam is on sale now! Thanks to NeoGAF I already own half of the games but now I can complete my collection.

Ohhhh, hopefully the Point & Click pack wins the community vote. I'm tempted to get Secret Files: Sam Peters for 2.50 €.

Speevy

Banned
Okay guys, out of this list of games I've bought during the last several days:

Rayman® Legends | Syberia | Torchlight II | The Blackwell Bundle

Magic 2014 — Duels of the Planeswalkers | Awesomenauts | Nether

BattleBlock Theater® | The Wolf Among Us | The Swapper | Skullgirls

Kairo | Jazzpunk | Savant - Ascent | Krater - Collector's Edition

Year Walk | Risk of Rain | One Way Heroics | Ms. Splosion Man | State of Decay | Call of Juarez® Gunslinger | Mount & Blade: Warband | FORCED | Agarest: Generations of War

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death | PixelJunk™ Shooter | Divinity: Original Sin | Cloudbuilt | Divinity Anthology | Diehard Dungeon | ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition | The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition

What should I play first?

Pachimari

And here's a 3rd giveaway for the day:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Madridista:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

One Way Heroics -- MB-C428E888E83CBE02 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 11 entrants total.

t1403663971z1.png

EDIT:
I don't understand why it says there's 3 minutes left, when I chose 15 minutes..

iosefe

Okay guys, out of this list of games I've bought during the last several days:

Rayman® Legends | Syberia | Torchlight II | The Blackwell Bundle

Magic 2014 — Duels of the Planeswalkers | Awesomenauts | Nether

BattleBlock Theater® | The Wolf Among Us | The Swapper | Skullgirls

Kairo | Jazzpunk | Savant - Ascent | Krater - Collector's Edition

Year Walk | Risk of Rain | One Way Heroics | Ms. Splosion Man | State of Decay | Call of Juarez® Gunslinger | Mount & Blade: Warband | FORCED | Agarest: Generations of War

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death | PixelJunk™ Shooter | Divinity: Original Sin | Cloudbuilt | Divinity Anthology | Diehard Dungeon | ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition | The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition

What should I play first?
http://steam-roulette.heroku.com/

MikeDown

Banned
All right gaffers, if you want to see who she chooses my sister will be streaming here a little after the deadline, I will prolly be in bed.

DniVaxp.png

So I'm giving away one of the games in the banner above, which one though is a mystery.

Instructions/Rules/Stuff for participants:

-If you would like to take part in this give away you must draw a picture depicting the chaos of the Steam Summer Sale.

- You can rush it or take your time, the deadline is 10:41 PST; giving you about nine hours or so. (Also if someone could come up with some sort of countdown clock that I could embed that would be awesome!)

- When you post your artwork in the thread, please PM a link to your post so I keep track of everyone's submissions.

- I will not be judging, I'm leaving that job up to my sister. Here is her steam profile if you want to bribe her: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lordpooky :p

- Sometime after 9:41, I will post here letting people know who one and then I will gift that person the game over Steam.

Hopefully it will be fun and plenty straight forward. And if I have money after buying my new monitor and speakers then I will do some more of these before the sale ends, because having one game to give away originally wasn't my intention. EDIT: Also I will be reposting this throughout the day.

t1403678400z4.png

Beelzebubs

Seeing as I already have it though I'd pick up the game for anyone who missed out on the GoG freebie

ModBot said:
I am giving away a GoG key enter the winning code on GoG redeem keys from your account to win. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Torchlight -- MB-4DC37CB4741453FA - Taken by NeoNess

3phemeral

Who won the DMC 4 giveaway?

And new page, new eyes! Only a few hours to go!:

New-page repost:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
RPG Maker VX Ace -- MB-63A1C6F9E1EF9E95
Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm -- MB-9BC7852D1D9C0F50
Deadly Sin 2 -- MB-4983C366B44B1C7A

t1403678767z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom