• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hmmm, I won Skyrim at launch in a drawing contest at GMG but no way would I finish a complex drawing if I started it now. Good luck, brave artistic souls.

iniV7vH0rbiX4.gif

goddamn the subtext.

So UPS dropped off my Rocksmith cable today and I started fiddling around with it when I got back from work, just for a wh-

14316291477_a0f5112a95_o.png

Oh.

So if you have ever even vaguely toyed with the idea of considering the possibility of thinking about playing guitar, you should probably buy Rocksmith.

2Enhl.gif

THIS IS MY LAST MINUTE ENTRY I CRAMMED CAUSE I HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROWWW.

B7MPDjN.jpg

The vibrant colors. What does the direction of the brushes mean? I can only think that it symbolizes a spiral. A spiral of love and goodwill into the hearts of every steam user.
But maybe I am analyzing it wrong.

Haven't given something away for a while.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Brothers A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-FFA690A2B29F4DB8 - Taken by Altazor. 14 entrants total.

t1403675171z1.png

TheBear

!
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island Epidemic -- MB-46DC7B5655B1A10B - Taken by Shadownet
Zeno Clash -- MB-AA68707BE1AB05E7 - Taken by ImSooFlye

THIS IS MY LAST MINUTE ENTRY I CRAMMED CAUSE I HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROWWW.

B7MPDjN.jpg

Dude, school's out for Summer.
Or did you not get that memo?

I have no problem with the system stopping fraudulent stuff. I just think that alternative verification options to use with Gift Cards should be there. Or they should not allow them (or heavily warn you).

Plus I can reverse bank and credit charges all day. Why can't I have the option to "undo" something ;)

Options man... that is all I ask!

You're talking about a system that thinks it's own refunds are cause for a market tempban. You're not going to get options.

Sajjaja

I really like your use of colours

That's some true art!

THANKS GUYS IM IN IT TO WIN IT!

The vibrant colors. What does the direction of the brushes mean? I can only think that it symbolizes a spiral. A spiral of love and goodwill into the hearts of every steam user.
But maybe I am analyzing it wrong.

IT SYMBOLIZES THE EVER CONSTANT FLOW OF EMOTIONS DURING THE STEAM SEAL. GABEN GIVETH AND GABEN TAKETH US THROUGH SORROW AND DESPAIR, JOY AND LAUGHTER. IN THE NAME OF GABEN, HALF LIFE AND GARRY, MAY OUR WALLETS BE EMPTY, AND LIVES WITH GAMES.

Pachimari

I gotta ask, cause I can't make up my mind with these games. Are they worth it?:

- Sid Meier's Pirates! (is it a third person action game?)
- White Noise Online (does it even have an active online community?)
- Proteus (is it anything else but pretty?)
- Bus Simulator 2012 / OMSI 2 (which is the better bus simulator?)
- Snow (still on sound?)
- Rætikon
- Contagion (is it worth it?)
- Ether One
- Damned (does it have an online community?)
- Lumines (is it good? controller support?)
- MXGP (other, better motorcross games?)

Deitus

Reposting this one more time before I go to bed.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rogue Legacy -- MB-AB1C1405DDC4A6D0 - Taken by WinterDemons. 80 entrants total.

t1403677470z1.png

Thank you guys, you made me so emotional ;_; .... steam gaf is best gaf.
and love you dupy for gifting my wish-listed game on my birthday.

Posting this again for those who missed. just an hour n half left.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

Ultra Street Fighter IV Digital Upgrade -- MB-2AECE23FB891D3E8 - Taken by bronson. 87 entrants total.

t1403679175z1.png

Turfster

I gotta ask, cause I can't make up my mind with these games. Are they worth it?:

Not at all. It's a pirate crew simulator.
You sail your ship around, getting into naval battles before pulling into port to sell your loot, find new people and the like.

It's also a great game.

Nope, but very much worth it. You sail around the carribean with your pirate crew and plunder boats and cities in a very merry way. Just buy it. :)

Edit: Beaten like a french pinnace.

Thank you guys, you made me so emotional ;_; .... steam gaf is best gaf.
and love you dupy for gifting my wish-listed game on my birthday.

Posting this again for those who missed. just an hour n half left.

Having Strider on your wishlist so that Dupy wasted money on it may just negate the awesomeness of your giveaway.

--

And this is better than the T2 modbot gif. :p

ijdpXGlPIfTho.gif

- White Noise Online (does it even have an active online community?)
- Proteus (is it anything else but pretty?)
- Bus Simulator 2012 / OMSI 2 (which is the better bus simulator?)
- Snow (still on sound?)
- Rætikon
- Contagion (is it worth it?)
- Ether One
- Damned (does it have an online community?)
- Lumines (is it good? controller support?)
- MXGP (other, better motorcross games?)

PIrates is awesome, don't know too much about the rest.

SEGIII

Neo Member
Thanks for Brothers jabuseika!
I tried the demo on PS3 and felt that it was a novel experience worth paying for. (But now I don't have to) :)

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
They have added prizes for the teams that make the second or third place... Will this fuck with the current scheme to have every time win 2 times?

Turfster

Watch the last game GOG gives away be something I actually don't have and want.
Ah well, I gotta sleep sometime.

They have added prizes for the teams that make the second or third place... Will this fuck with the current scheme to have every time win 2 times?

It already has.
The filthy red scum are not playing by the rules anymore.

Shadownet

Banned
I used my last 74 cents on this. Hope someone enjoy it. It might not be much, but it's still a free game :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for Shadownet:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

images

Hydrophobia Prophecy -- MB-AE10073A12121CA1 - Taken by Sarcasm. 5 entrants total.

t1403675471z1.png

I still dont know why people take that meta-game so seriously. The chance to win the 3 games or 50€ is like almost 0% considering how many people play this.

I think its far easier to win their wisthlisted game through modbot here or on Steamgifts than during Valves meta-game.

Thanks for Brothers jabuseika!
I tried the demo on PS3 and felt that it was a novel experience worth paying for. (But now I don't have to) :)

If you had PS+ like any good PS3/PS4/PSV owner, you would've gotten it for free. Which is still too high of a price for the "game". :p

Valve. Full of terrible ideas so you don't have to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom