• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I still dont know why people take that meta-game so seriously. The chance to win the 3 games or 50€ is like almost 0% considering how many people play this.

I think its far easier to win their wisthlisted game through modbot here or on Steamgifts than during Valves meta-game.

I thought people cared more about getting the second card for winning.

Someone should make a Steam Sale Simulator. Create a bunch of games you can buy, then idle in them and get cards you can sell to buy more games. Kind of like a Little Inferno type game.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
5€ tip... guess im not completely broke if my account was jacked >_>

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
I still dont know why people take that meta-game so seriously. The chance to win the 3 games or 50€ is like almost 0% considering how many people play this.
Don't tell me about it lol. It's just a competition to see which team throws the most money at Steam. The only winner is Gaben, praise him.

MikeDown

Banned
She will be going over them in a sec, she is making her deciosn....

Entries:
9JrIyoS.png

iqGHQbkqiYyLN.png

cantdrawwontdraw.jpg

jKYNeQlzYro1o.png

CUkmQfK.png

sOD6jlY.png

pnjJDBZ.gif

MONyErL.png

i66VNZv9zhOeo.jpg

steamsummersale2014vykoo.png

pLcjfo7.gif

VusQapw.png

jbtGd95hBUOnNy.png

JQ1Wbzd.png

10510385_700819146658625_1097517821_n.jpg

B7MPDjN.jpg

dm9XmQG.jpg

iosefe

Comrades!!!!!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-625892CADD5FF990 - Taken by eek5. 16 entrants total.

t1403676279z1.png

Good luck

So, how do team points get stolen...? And how come the results for each day seem completely one-sided?

Sorry, I haven't really been following the metagame, but I just realized I can get cards just for joining a team. :O

MoFuzz

Is there a group buy thread or do we just do that stuff in here? I've got one spot in a Torchlight II 4-pack if anyone wants in. Paypal works.

iosefe

4 Minute Warning!!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-625892CADD5FF990 - Taken by eek5

t1403676279z1.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Edit: Nevermind, it worked now.

Congrats to the drawing winner. I agree it was the best one. Creative characterization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom