• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

SZGF

Banned
10 points for #RedTeam.
be-proud-and-go-team-red.png

The lack of centering is messing with my head

C.Dark.DN

Banned
So.. are you guys going to try this M&M shit until August 10th? That's when it ends. I feel like my paypal is going to eventually get flagged.

Colby

So.. are you guys going to try this M&M shit until August 10th? That's when it ends. I feel like my paypal is going to eventually get flagged.
Hell yeah. Just using two phones, I've already gotten $30. I'm not going to turn down free cash. I'm using them for Amazon gift cards now, and if I get flagged, I'll deal with customer service and all that.

hmmmmm since my account got locked for a week for using the $6 thingy

imma get me a $20 wallet tomorrow and I'll try to do this giveaway for you guys ^_^

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I was very pissed with GAF and wanted to leave after getting flamed in the WC thread but this little gift proves that there are still kind and generous members around. Thank you thezez!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Crafted a Summer Adventure badge and got three emoticons. Somehow I don't feel that was worth it.
Steam_Summer_Adventure_2014_Emoticon_summeryeti.png

iosefe

i've got two summer cards if someone wants em. #1 and #3
&EDIT* Claimed

what steam trade? i see nothing

Top of Page Recommendation:
Knights of the Old Republic II, plus The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod.

3.39 for a good time

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just did a check-out for a dude called HELL RIDER o_O

ok, he was called Helridre, and he pronounced it "helreedre", but in my heart, and I believe in his, he is called Hell Rider :(

Crafted a Summer Adventure badge and got three emoticons. Somehow I don't feel that was worth it.

No steam badge has lived up to the first one I made in last years winter sale, which gave me a foil card that I was able to sell for five bucks. Everything has been disappointment since then. Not that I deserve what I wish I could get. I just want to get a token of the winning team to sell it.

Oreoleo

Just realized Red is pretty solidly in first place. Wasn't today supposed to be Purple's day? The new rules really fudged up everyone's plans huh?

Get em Comrades >:)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
almost time to go home, gonna do another quick sweep around the house to see if I find the card, if not its off to the bank to check my account and cancel the card / ask for a new one. Wish me luck :/

MikeDown

Banned
Not sure if that pic is work safe.
shouldn't you be working ;P

At anyrate thanks everybody for participating, and hopefully do something like this again, though I plan to change a few things up. I'm heading to bed.

EDIT: also I deeply apologize if I missed any, had a bunch to go through, sorry

Yakkue

almost time to go home, gonna do another quick sweep around the house to see if I find the card, if not its off to the bank to check my account and cancel the card / ask for a new one. Wish me luck :/

I really hope you find it! I wish you the very best of luck!

3phemeral

Less than 20 minutes remaining!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
RPG Maker VX Ace -- MB-63A1C6F9E1EF9E95 - Taken by MisterLuffy. 56 entrants total.
Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm -- MB-9BC7852D1D9C0F50 - Taken by HP_Wuvcraft. 10 entrants total.
Deadly Sin 2 -- MB-4983C366B44B1C7A - Taken by Crayons. 11 entrants total.

t1403678767z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom