• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Witch's Yarn -- MB-59EF8D7F6EE4486E - Taken by Milamber
The Journey Down Chapter 1 -- MB-5537D33CC29952DC - Taken by HalfwayOrb
The Void -- MB-74C4FB1EFA5584BC - Taken by Unicorn
Trauma -- MB-B3B6E291E3D75958 - Taken by slayzz
Cargo! The Quest for Gravity -- MB-26EA5A5AE3339AFA - Taken by bobnowhere
The Tiny Bang Story -- MB-4EFEA663787070F3 - Taken by Tetrasides
Time Gentlemen Please Ben There, Dan That -- MB-359D894BD7AACC40 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN
1953 KGB Unleashed -- MB-5D7BA21270A6E27D
Kingdom Tales -- MB-4B5D90AAE9D21E49 - Taken by Boom Boom Pow
Almost kept The Void but that shit is too weird for me.

Red team gonna win and when I plan to get a badge and a point, I can't. Locked out of the marketplace, and the community badge I accidentally got yesterday (but it wouldn't have gotten a point anyway.

Thanks, Steam.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
i'm hoping Pixel Graphics - Rogue-like will win. Pixel Piracy and noir syndrome both look interesting.

I bought noir syndrome in a bundle. The concept of a procedurally generated detective mystery game is radical, but noir syndrome kind of misses the mark. I do hope that other games try to experiment with the idea though.

Chariot

Hope, people voted for Pixel Graphics - Rogue-like. The stuff looks amzing (although I will probably just buy Noir Syndrom).

Instead of a second P&C Valve should give us (and with us I mean me) finally a Visual Novel Community Vote!

Colby

Red team gonna win and when I plan to get a badge and a point, I can't. Locked out of the marketplace, and the community badge I accidentally got yesterday (but it wouldn't have gotten a point anyway.

Thanks, Steam.
You can still trade. I'm trading cards to friends, who then sell them and buy the cards I need. Maybe you could try that?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Then I suppose I will have to sentence you to death by intentionally killing you off in Organ Trail, good sir.

Hey, you're the one that always gets dysentery at the beginning of Super Amazing Wagon Adventure. Paul usually lives and I get mauled by bears.

Sajjaja

I think I have offended Modbot. I am sorry Modbot, please forgive me.

No forgiveness. No mercy.

arnie-chop-chop%281%29.gif

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Remember. ModBot knows poo.

Quick question. Are you meant to get a response from ModBot when you PM him/her?

ModBot only sends a PM to you if you've won a game, registered a giveaway to quote, get a receipt from one of your giveaways, or to tell you to run before he he fires.

This is my first time winning it but someone said something about adding it to paypal. I'm not sure if I need to remove my other card or not.

That'd probably work, from what I am thinking. Not sure bout the removal part, never thought of any of that. Good luck if ya try! Sorry can't help you beyond that.

Chariot

Quick question. Are you meant to get a response from ModBot when you PM him/her?
Depends.
If you make a giveaway he pms you naturally the instructions and a recipt if somebody claims it. If your trying to claim a game, he will only writes back, if you won. If you want to romance him, than he has to actually love you.

kiri

Quick question, are all of these giveaways a one day only kindof deal?

I have been applying to most games being given away with no luck bar one earlier this morning. I wonder if that is all I can apply to today or is there no limit?

Yakkue

Quick question, are all of these giveaways a one day only kindof deal?

I have been applying to most games being given away with no luck bar one earlier this morning. I wonder if that is all I can apply to today or is there no limit?

Winning is limited, but you can try for as many as you like and actually want to play. (If you win a game you can't win another for a certain amount of time, don't know the time frame though.)

Evo X

Just played 2 hours of Dark Souls and wanted to chime in. Game is amazing, and not actually as hard as it was hyped up to be. You just have to be careful and take your time.

Got owned the 2 times I tried to rush through it. Once by a mob of poisonous rats, and another time by one of the spear dudes. Learned my lesson. Lost a bunch of souls, but I ain't even mad. Just want to go back and play some more.

Running it at 4K/60fps with DSFix, and it looks glorious. Thanks Durante!

dot

Ok so final impressions on Nether.

It's a survival FPS mmo. There are safezones and the outside world. Safezones are where you can craft and is pretty much a town hub. It can get invaded by the monsters though (i died while watching that livestream ;-;). Game is a bit buggy. You have to wait at the server list for the cursor to come up (it will look like it's freezing). The game is also horribly optimized. My computer isn't that bad and the performance is all over the place. I didn't get a chance to play with a friend but i imagine it would be more fun than solo. In the end i wouldn't recommend this game.

It totally wasn't worth having a flash and daily deal of it on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom