• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biochet

untitled-675sfl.gif

Rhaknar giveaways are over.

why did the goalie just stand there?

So before, I played tomb raider on my 360 for a bit and got up to
this part where you first run into these giant enemy dudes in an old, broken down temple building.

Ended up giving the game to a friend, but I really enjoyed it. Can anyone tell me if I was halfway through the game or what?

I wouldn't want to buy the game and replay everything only to find out I had only an hour or so left :/

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
this part where you first run into these giant enemy dudes in an old, broken down temple building.

Ended up giving the game to a friend, but I really enjoyed it. Can anyone tell me if I was halfway through the game or what?

I wouldn't want to buy the game and replay everything only to find out I had only an hour or so left :/

If I remember right thats about 30-40% through. Maybe someone can double check me?

ArynCrinn

Banned
How does Ninja Gaiden Z still have the balls to sit at no discount with such a horrible Metacritic score, poor sales, and terrible reviews? On top of being a awful game to share the NG banner... Any chance in hell that'll get any sort of discount before the Holiday Sale? Certainly not a major one, but at least -25% would make sense. Geez.

denx

Yeah, that's about halfway through the game.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
How does Ninja Gaiden Z still have the balls to sit at no discount with such a horrible Metacritic score, poor sales, and terrible reviews? On top of being a awful game to share the NG banner... Any chance in hell that'll get any sort of discount before the Holiday Sale? Certainly not a major one, but at least -25% would make sense. Geez.

Yeah, that's pretty silly.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

The lack of a general sale discount doesn't necessarily mean it won't be a featured deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom